Trophy Shot Poses for Animals?

Knut
Outfitter

Re: Trophy Shot Poses for Animals?

Postby Knut » December 1st, 2017, 4:28 am

^^that's because the mouse sensitivity changes in trophy shot. I might be mistaken, but I think it is the same setting than aiming. So if your aiming is set very fine, that might be it. I bet those videos where people are dong it fluently is done with mice that can change the DPI settings on the fly.
I do that for example. I have middle dpi for playing the game, very low for aiming and the highest for bino use and trophy shot.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
InvisibleFlame9
Tracker

Re: Trophy Shot Poses for Animals?

Postby InvisibleFlame9 » December 1st, 2017, 5:13 am

Knut wrote:^^that's because the mouse sensitivity changes in trophy shot. I might be mistaken, but I think it is the same setting than aiming. So if your aiming is set very fine, that might be it. I bet those videos where people are dong it fluently is done with mice that can change the DPI settings on the fly.
I do that for example. I have middle dpi for playing the game, very low for aiming and the highest for bino use and trophy shot.

I have my mouse sensitivity turned up to the highest settings on both the 'game settings' and in Windows 7 and I'm still experiencing these problems with trying to move the animal. When I'm in 'aiming' mode it used to lag but I have resolved those issues by cleaning up my laptop. But I have this one particular problem with trying to move the animals for trophy shots and I don't understand what's happening there.

Return to “Animal Suggestions”