Animals for New Reserve (Australian Tropical Forest)

Skorpiovenator

Re: Animals for New Reserve (Australian Tropical Rainforest)

Post by Skorpiovenator »

Just read the new status update, so I guess you can ignore the bit about making the reserve bigger. This is exciting!
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Thanks for your replies guys. I am unable to upload these pictures for some stupid reason, i have tried doing what said DarkHunterXX, but it didn't work, must be this computer. (as it is not that great). Anyway you can google search the animal names and look in google images if you want. I also saw a suggestion in the comments for water buffalo. I think this is a great suggestion and they would be fun to hunt. Feral dogs and/or cats was another suggestion, but for me personally i would rather see dingoes, as we already have so many animals in the game that are feral or pests (e.g. feral hogs, feral goats, rabbits, foxes). Most of them animals are in the other Australian map BRR. I think it would be great if the would slow down on the feral animals and pests, as they get a bit annoying. However that is just my opinion. Thanks again guys and Happy Hunting :)
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Redmaster
Scout

Post by Redmaster »

Axis HAVE to be a must. Their inclusion is literally the only thing that will get me back into the game.
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

Axis would be cool, kind of hoping for water buffalo myself :)
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

I would still like to have wild hogs, they would be very fun to hunt in the tropical jungles and would fit in very nicely.
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!

Return to “Animal Suggestions”