Animal for hemmadal

Stealthhunter
Tracker

Animal for hemmadal

Post by Stealthhunter »

Hello all, have just been thinking about the map Hemmadal. I love this map, but people in multiplayer don't seem to be hunting on this map much, don't get me wrong some people do hunt on it a lot. I was thinking that adding a new species to this map would increase its popularity. Since bobcat have been released, i was thinking of snow leopard or something else like it. Don't know what you guys think, but i am open for opinions and if you have any other animal ideas for this map please leave them in the comment section. Thanks :)
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
DjHellHound

Re: Animal for hemmadal

Post by DjHellHound »

Probably most likely not Snow Leopard main reason why is that they are endangered now I know someone is going to say that bison or polar bear are endangered as well but bison are "near threatened" while for polar bear it's "vulnerable" hence why every now and then a few lucky hunters are allowed to hunt 1 and only 1 for population control(to get rid of the sick and old) plus the developers are trying to avoid hunting endangered species hell even to begin with polar bears were a rather touchy subject were lucky that they were added to the hunter because originally there was not going to be any leader board for them what so ever but that has obviously changed now but what could replace you're Snow Leopard suggestion could be a mountain lion which is a popular suggestion from many many other people
SloNeZ
Scout

Post by SloNeZ »

Hemmeldal was my primary map right up until they decided to throw the flying rat species into the mix. Overnight all of my favorite hunting spots were turned into a bad Hitchcock reboot with the incessant mass fleeing and noise from the beginning of each hunt until I gave up and quit the hunt. I haven't been back on Hemmeldal since they dropped the birds into it.
So in my case, I would prefer the swapping of the birds for any other large or medium species, but that of course is just my personal preference.
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

snow leopards aren't native to Scandinavia
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!

Return to “Animal Suggestions”