Gray Squirrels

SUPERWEP7
Tracker

Re: Gray Squirrels

Post by SUPERWEP7 »

Now there's an animal we need to see in here.

Look at those majestic SOBs. I need three or four of em on my wall, like right now.

EDIT: We're also still waiting for these, guys. Come on, it's been months. MONTHS.
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

we could have spawnable trees that squirrels live in similar to the Euro rabbit's Burrow system
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
andrefrcaetano

Post by andrefrcaetano »

SUPERWEP7 wrote:Or grey squirrels for the folks across the pond, there. I've been away for a bit, and I remember that, in the past, the dev team mentioned that they weren't planning on adding any such animal because the foundations for climbing animals weren't present in the game.

I could swear, though, that I remember seeing squirrels on the annual whaddaya want poll that they do, though, so is it more of a "this would be a lot of work and we wanna make sure that people are really, really interested in this before we commit to it," or "we'll work on it when we get time and it's done when it's done" kind of thing? Has anyone mentioned anything about such animals? Like I said, I've been gone a while and woulda missed out on anything anyone may or may not have said about it.
Since Redfeather Falls is the only Reserve that doesnt have any small game, the Grey Squirrel would fit perfectly in those woods.

Return to “Animal Suggestions”