Musk Ox

Tagord

Musk Ox

Post by Tagord »

Musk ox are a pretty interesting herding animal, would be a fun large game animal to take on and they could even have migratory mechanics like reindeer or be stationary if placed in a cold winter biome ( whiterime or somewhere else like that. ). Would be pretty awesome seeing a herd of 10-30 musk ox roaming a map. LMK what yall think.
kevin2106
Hunter

Re: Musk Ox

Post by kevin2106 »

Musk ox would be awesome! i personally have them in my country, not much but a few (Norway), and i think they look awesome

baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

musk ox should have replaced bison in WRR, and there should be reindeer in WRR, so should ptarmigan
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
Tagord

Post by Tagord »

baloo.the.dog wrote:musk ox should have replaced bison in WRR, and there should be reindeer in WRR, so should ptarmigan
I dont think they should 'replace' Bison, unless ofc they can fit bison on a new map in which case musk ox would probably make more sense for the biome in which whiterime is. None the less i deeply enjoy bison hunting, pretty relaxing fast paced fun way to pass the time sometimes so rather them not replace them.
kevin2106 wrote:Musk ox would be awesome! i personally have them in my country, not much but a few (Norway), and i think they look awesome
Lucky! i wish we had a large herding animal here in Texas, all we got is deer and hogs :P. Nothing would be cooler than seeing a herd of 30 musk ox thundering through an area.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yes, WRR would be the best place for them. I couldn't image the adrenaline rush, creeping up to one with the RD X-Bow, or Pulsar. Would be awesome! ;) Peace.

This vid btw can only be watched on Youtube.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
mikeman1
Scout

Post by mikeman1 »

Yes! Largest of the goat family. Up to 400kg and can run 60km/hr. I have requested them several times but to no avail. Sure would be nice!
Code: Select all

butch

Post by butch »

Tagord wrote:
baloo.the.dog wrote:musk ox should have replaced bison in WRR, and there should be reindeer in WRR, so should ptarmigan
I dont think they should 'replace' Bison, unless ofc they can fit bison on a new map in which case musk ox would probably make more sense for the biome in which whiterime is. None the less i deeply enjoy bison hunting, pretty relaxing fast paced fun way to pass the time sometimes so rather them not replace them.
I believe bison should be in small herds on timbergold trails, and musk ox would be a better fit to whiterime instead of bison.
007aln
Spotter

Post by 007aln »

Spawn the muskox in the northern part, bison in the south.
butch

Post by butch »

007aln wrote:Spawn the muskox in the northern part, bison in the south.
That's a good idea too.
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

Tagord wrote:
kevin2106 wrote:Musk ox would be awesome! i personally have them in my country, not much but a few (Norway), and i think they look awesome
Lucky! i wish we had a large herding animal here in Texas, all we got is deer and hogs :P. Nothing would be cooler than seeing a herd of 30 musk ox thundering through an area.
longhorns?? :lol: JK JK ;)
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!

Return to “Animal Suggestions”