Dog-behavior - walk/crawl not run

mapache01
Outfitter

Dog-behavior - walk/crawl not run

Post by mapache01 »

Hi,
Can you please modify the Dog behavior (mostly Scent hound), here's my suggestion
1) If your're walking/kneeling he should stay Behind you, not in front so he don't spook or prevent you to shot the trophy, since you cannot shot when they're in front of you even at your sides
2) If you're prone/crawling and you order to stay+lay down, he should WALK not RUN to you when he's all ready at limit to follow you; and he should STAY BEHIND YOU not go walk in front of you
3) He always should STAY BEHIND YOU, not like crazy in front of you so yo cannot shot the trophy in front.

My dog it's at level 21, my friends at 43 and he complains the same, we all ready lost some trophies when we start to crawl and suddenly dogs RUN behind you instead of stay or follow your stance/crawling/kneeling, they ALWAYS run to you when they're at limit instead of walk/crawl.

Thanks for reading this and make changes
UNDGND16

Re: Dog-behavior - walk/crawl not run

Post by UNDGND16 »

I'm hearing ya !

My scent hound is at level 20 and I was hoping that by level 43 he would of grown out of all this craziness but if its still happening then there is really no use feeding it then ....

It makes me wonder why I bother bringing her along when she looses the scent after 2-3 tracks ....

Its a shame they can't be tweaked just a little to make them worth while
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

UNDGND16 wrote:I'm hearing ya !

My ..
It makes me wonder why I bother bringing her along when she looses the scent after 2-3 tracks ....

Its a shame they can't be tweaked just a little to make them worth while
Indeed, I use it mostly as exterior backpack and is really frustrating they stop after 2-3 tracks even on level 40, it's worst on WRidge
DudeChris

Post by DudeChris »

Could not agree more. I am constantly having to tell my dog to stay while I'm tracking a live animal because he runs while I'm kneeled, worst part is he always runs past me when catching up, then runs around in front of me.

And how come they still don't track live tracks. I know They aren't supposed to in the game but why not track bear? That is a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Animal Suggestions”