Boars on another map (Timbergold)

_UZUMAKI_BR_

Boars on another map (Timbergold)

Post by _UZUMAKI_BR_ »

Hello guys from the hunter,
Is it possible to implement wild boars on another map (Timbergold)?I'd like to see them on another map. They are one of my favorite animals to hunt.
Jackson11
Scout

Re: Boars on another map (Timbergold)

Post by Jackson11 »

I would as well, but I don't know if wild boar live in the rocky mountains, and there isn't anywhere else to put them really.

My theHunter name: Jackson011 Youtube: Jackson011 theHunter (no videos yet though :D ) Twitter:@jacksonmcox
DjHellHound

Post by DjHellHound »

Don't think boars live in the rocky mountains honestly though I could be wrong in timbergold I cannot see them being there at all maybe in val but the maps they are on are good enough for now overall they are on 3 maps which should be enough
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

You could put them on Hemmeldal as they are wild in Sweden. Might be a nice touch as well :)
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Are wild boars and feral hog really that different?
Maybe they could replace the feral hog in BRR for the wild boar?! But I have no idea how that would be possible compared to real life.
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

Like TK said Boars on Hemmeldal would be realistic, but IMO the map would have to many species in terms of size, unless they spawn on the east side of the map which really seems a bit empty at times compared to other places on the map. Na Marc, i think pigs in Australia and NZ are there as they fleed from farms and became wild, or got introduced, not sure. TK i bet you know?

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

kevin2106 wrote:Like TK said Boars on Hemmeldal would be realistic, but IMO the map would have to many species in terms of size, unless they spawn on the east side of the map which really seems a bit empty at times compared to other places on the map. Na Marc, i think pigs in Australia and NZ are there as they fleed from farms and became wild, or got introduced, not sure. TK i bet you know?
There maybe some mixed boars in there... but I'm 90% sure it is just wild domesticated pigs in NZ and Australia.

Here is some good history. http://www.therural.co.nz/hunting-and-f ... ew-zealand
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

boars in hemmeldal or VDB would be fine but not TImbergold.....
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

I agree - Boars fits only European settings. And I very like to hunt them too. :) But I suppose that feral pigs do not differ that much from them. :)

Return to “Animal Suggestions”