New backpack

fantamichele
Outfitter

New backpack

Post by fantamichele »

With the new reserve and the hydration system I think it would be interesting to take a backpack with a water pocket included.
It could work by pressing a simple button without occupying slots 4 to 9.
Obviously the backpack should contain more material, with all new items we need at least a 25 kg backpack.

http://estore.beretta.com/en-eu/beretta ... -item-84-/
tsg303
Tracker

Re: New backpack

Post by tsg303 »

Yea! Camelback would be Nice.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Good idea! If it had sufficient water capacity it could even work without requiring any user-intervention. That way it would satisfy the players that don't appreciate the new overheating mechanic, and it would also allow them to wear whatever they want, as long as they carry the backpack.
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

caledonianblues wrote:Good idea! If it had sufficient water capacity it could even work without requiring any user-intervention. That way it would satisfy the players that don't appreciate the new overheating mechanic, and it would also allow them to wear whatever they want, as long as they carry the backpack.
I have suggested that somewhere else and I fully agree with you. That'd be the smoothest solution that even generates some income and let's EW out of the tight corner of having to kill a beloved idea entirely.

Editv I would however prefer it to be an equipment update much like the duck caller lanyard. You don't need a new backpack, you don't need to remember equipping it. It's just a permanent upgrade of your backpack
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”