Reserves and lodges and towers

Stealthhunter
Tracker

Reserves and lodges and towers

Post by Stealthhunter »

Not sure where to put this but was wondering why we only have 2 lodges in the large maps like TGT and WRR, and we have 2 lodges in BRR which is 5 times smaller then TGT ;) . I was thinking that large maps already on thehunter like TGT, or about to come should have 3 lodges. I know many of you will be thinking they would be loosing money because no one would need as many tents, this however is not totally correct. People would still need tents to get to other places faster as the map is still big. Having 3 lodges in TGT is like having 2 lodges in BRR. They could add i lodge to the left hand side or the right hand side of TGT up in the mountains as i find it takes forever to get up there and i am unable to purchase tents all the time. Don't know what you guys think but i know that having 3 lodges in larger maps would not stop me from looking at getting a few tents and other equipment. I have also found that the newer maps are coming out with no towers such as TGT and WRR, i would love it if they could add at least 2 towers to each of these reserves. Please leave comments. :)
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: Reserves and lodges and towers

Post by RidgeBack69 »

To put it as plain as I can . Too sell more tents,stands blinds,ect,ect! There also used to be camp sites but you don't see them on the new maps..
Spoiler:

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”