Different coloured HunterMate dots

I_Does_English

Different coloured HunterMate dots

Post by I_Does_English »

Sometimes when hunting it can be a bit annoying when you can only place one dot on the map at a time. My suggestion is to be able to place a few different coloured dots on the map. Different colours could be toggled by holding down the mouse button, which causes different coloured dots to pop up. And, just like when pressing the 'G' key on the HunterMate, you could move your mouse to highlight a colour (like the purple one is on my example photo) and simply let go to select and place it. I just think that it would make things much easier when you need to remember where that animal you just shot is, but also mark where that buck grunted from and where you are heading at the same time, etc.

Here are some photos of what I mean ( please excuse my amazing photoshop skills ;) :lol: )

Image Image
My theHunter username is sammyt89 :-)
Check out my YouTube channel for IRL hunting and fishing in the wilds of NZ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLxdo ... FDYlS8N5UA
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: Different coloured HunterMate dots

Post by fantamichele »

It 'a good proposal, it would be good even without different colors, just be able to place more points.
pirahna590
Hunter

Re: Different coloured HunterMate dots

Post by pirahna590 »

I like the idea, kind of goes along with what Id like to see thehunters huntermate being capable of doing ... which is the huntermate being able to distinguish between animal tracks and be able to designate track1, track2, track3, ect. for different animal tracks. For example: Your tracking a 1200Kg WB, but theres multiple tracks from other animals thats following the same path as the wb your tracking, it be nice to be able to set track 1 to the wb your tracking an be able to check the other tracks with out loosing the first set of tracks and designate another track to each animal. Of course, there would probably be a limit to how many different designations of tracks the huntermate can do, say 5 - 6 at any given time would be nice ... but being able to designate multiple points on the map would be very handy to have the ability to do .... like when you have two downed animals in separate directions :D. its been a while since the huntermate got updated :( ... Huntermate 2.0 here we come :D :D :D

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”