Lanyard

StevieRVaughan

Lanyard

Post by StevieRVaughan »

If you use a lanyard that would hang around your neck. Why should it take space in your backpack and also the calles that you use with it. I would be interrested in it if it wouldn't use up space in my backpack. There should be an extra space where one could add callers to it like the extra backpack for the dog.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Lanyard

Post by Fletchette »

StevieRVaughan wrote:If you use a lanyard that would hang around your neck. Why should it take space in your backpack and also the calles that you use with it. I would be interrested in it if it wouldn't use up space in my backpack. There should be an extra space where one could add callers to it like the extra backpack for the dog.
I think it's because YOU are still carrying the weight ("units"). The limit of 20 is the max YOU can carry, not a limit of the backpack itself. That's why even if you take a gun out of the pack and hold it in your hands, it still counts in your carrying capacity and doesn't create more room in your pack. Only objects that you can set on the ground, like a stand, relieve you of the weight and create available space in the pack.

The dog backpack creates for room, because the dog is now carrying the extra weight (capacity), not you.
Personal Bests...

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”