Collectable in Rougarou Bay (wooden duck decoy)

baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Collectable in Rougarou Bay (wooden duck decoy)

Post by baloo.the.dog »

What if as a new collectable in Rougarou Bayou, we could have old wooden duck decoys. These decoys could be used by hunters after collecting them, or placed in their trophy lodges as decorations. I think it would be so fun to be able to collect these old decoys and then hunt over them in the game. These could be found randomly throughout the map but especially around the abandoned shacks and forts. I still hunt over wooden decoys that look like the ones below and they work like a charm.
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
Skorpiovenator

Re: Collectable in Rougarou Bay (wooden duck decoy)

Post by Skorpiovenator »

I think using them to hunt would be a no-go, as you would not have to buy decoys from the store and I'm pretty sure that's a lot of money lost for the devs, but I really like the idea of having them as decorations in a trophy lodge, as well as maybe other collectables like the raven feathers. It would make your lodge feel even more personal.
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

I think spending development time on a new feature that would cannabalise sales of an existing item would not be a wise decision.
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

Hawkeye wrote:I think spending development time on a new feature that would cannabalise sales of an existing item would not be a wise decision.
how about this then: you can purchase a restoration service in the store that cleans/repaints them (costing: 1000 gm$ or 10 em$ per decoy), plus they would be extremely rare, making relying on them to make a whole spread extremely unreliable....

then again... I would settle for just as decor for the lodge.
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”