Raise tent Limit on Wridge and Timbergold to 12

mapache01
Outfitter

Raise tent Limit on Wridge and Timbergold to 12

Post by mapache01 »

Please Devs raise the limit tent for Timbergold Trails and Whiterime Ridge,

Those reserve are HUGE, Timbergold it's a Beautiful monstrous reserve, 8 Tent simply not enough

My suggestion 12 Tents for this reserve

I writing this post after reading JimboCrow post, but other players also I thing Agree with me
JimboCrow wrote:Dear Alena, I really love the new Dall Sheep. Really, really. Unfortunately, now I don't have enough tents again. Please raise the tent limit a little more, at least for WRR and TGT. Eight is just not enough for those monster reserves. Ten is better, fifteen would be ideal, although I realize this is becoming a bit ridiculous. Nevertheless.... :D

Also, InstinctiveArcher has a new bow, the D/R Recurve, which EW would do well to port into the game. It could be coupled with his previous bow under Heavy Recurves in Ranks, or the category could be changed to InstinctiveArcher Recurve Bows. Either way, I believe you stand to make a lot money on this, and it would be another incredible initiative on your part. Looking forward to your feedback! ;)

Thanks again for the Dall Sheep. Truly great addition to WRR. A real joy to hunt. JimboCrow.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Raise tent Limit on Wridge and Timbergold to 12

Post by TreeKiwi »

I only have 3 and I'm happy.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

yeah 12 is over kill you may aswell just chose the spot you spawn in
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

I , honestly , would vote no limit of tents on all of them . And adding to that , no limits of equipment either . ( beside baiting systems )

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

L3M182 wrote:yeah 12 is over kill you may aswell just chose the spot you spawn in
Not on Timbergold, just check the distance all my 8 tents are between 1 and 2km, I only have 2 very close (500mts, but 1km from Lodge)

On Wridge 10 its a good limit, but for Timber you can install 3 NW to NE all allong Bighorn territorial and they will be 1.5-2.2 km to cover all the space and even will be enough space for a another 4th , so you have the rest 4 to cover the rest reserve and they will be apart almost 3km or more, Timbergold is Huge even using the tunnels there's a lot of time/space between each tunnel entrance, I think 2 of those have more than 1 mile between each entrance.

Sorry my bad enlgish
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I agree..no limit, or at least 10 on each reserve.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Or just setup your tents with hunting routes in mind. You see more walking around anyway!

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”