Sell item duplicates for GM$

Barone69

Re: RE: Re: Sell item duplicates for GM$

Post by Barone69 »

outrider wrote:i would like to see a "pick your items" type bundling.....' swapping one item for another(s) totaling equal value'...
That's would be nice

Inviato dal mio Moto G (4) utilizzando Tapatalk
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: Sell item duplicates for GM$

Post by L3M182 »

its never gonna happen is it really. i mean you can but 12 months membership for £27 but for £3 more you get the trailrunner with all those extra guns and the b and c outfit.even if everything is a duplicate for you its worth it for the tree stand and tent in the pack which are worth about £8. not to mention the additional consumables that it never hurts to have there hardly gona start giving you credit for stuff weve already got.

on a side not, i did this this week and its no longer a case of asking NAoutdoors to get rid of duplicates you've gota make a list of exactly what you want removing.
mapache01
Outfitter

Re: Sell item duplicates for GM$

Post by mapache01 »

outrider wrote:i would like to see a "pick your items" type bundling.....' swapping one item for another(s) totaling equal value'...
Tha'ts a really good Idea, for example, in the Bushrangers Run Set-Up by Pretty_Boy Bunlde
Instead of 10 Ground Blind you want 10 Tree Stand , both have same price (gm$420 per unit)

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”