1 x Single Tree-stand (basic camo) 420em
1 x Load-out 250em
1 x Deployable hunting tower (Woodland green) 420em
1 x Shooting tripod rest 575em
1 x Ground blind (basic camo) 420em

Total em = 3185 em
Bundle Price = 2665 em
Save - 520 em

This is just a thought and the price of the bundle would most likely change but that is just an example.
Hope the devs do read this and implement this into the store :)
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: New bundle suggestion

Post by L3M182 »

Nah nobody needs multiple shooting g tripods so this would be a 1 purchase deal. I’d rather they simply made it but 4 get 1 free on any large equiptment
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Shooting tripods don't have to be in the bundle, was just a suggestion.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Good suggestion , but the load out and tower would never be in a bundle because , the tower is exclusively offer in a membership pack and the load out needs to be sold separately .
The shooting TPR is pretty useless , imo . The rest is not that bad . Like mentioned above , a buy 4 get one free is more attractive imo.

We certainly need more of the big equipment sales / deals .

tyvm

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Thanks for your opinion DYEUZ. If the devs did do a bundle going from this idea the most likely won't put hunting tower in as it is not buyable from the store, but was just a suggestion. I would like them to have the hunting tower in the bundle as it can't be bought in store and can only come in memberships and be won in some special comps. But i can see where u are coming from so it probably won't. I put load-outs in the bundle as it is a reserve set-up bundle and the whole idea is to use this bundle to get a good start, on setting up any reserve. I put the load-out in as when buy the bundle you can use that load-out for that map. People would still buy load-outs separately for the other reserves unless they wanted to keep putting money on and buying his bundle, and the devs would still be making profit. IMO i think the bundle should have the load-out to make a little more attractive to the players, however everyone is allowed their own opinion so i am open to listen to other peoples opinion :)
Essacksumra
Spotter

Post by Essacksumra »

A tent bundle would be very usefull, maybe throw in a few tree stands too

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”