Picabeen Heat Suggestion

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: Picabeen Heat Suggestion

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I was never one to complain about the in-game economy. Thy most certainly need to turn a profit.

But this has taken away our choices to an extant. clothing choices are either low or high lets take hats for example;
INR The boonie hat was created for a jungle (tropical) environment we have 6 boonie hats in game of those 2 have a high rating the rest have a low rating. Why when we know that players like to use hats to make them stand out a bit form everyone else (cowboy hats and base ball caps).

Clothing that is the same except for the printed pattern should be the same heat resistance. Example: Arid vs summer field. And what about The B&C and Army camo why should i have to buy extra water to use these on the new map?
With WRR everyone got artic gear but with this one everyone got a T-shirt and a consumable water bottle. All of the basic pants boots and hats are of low heat resistance.
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Knut wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:Smells like CotW.
Or any other hunting game, actually ;)
Is that a bad thing? I mean, isn't it actually harder to aim a weapon after you have taken a sprint or even a longer run?
Image Image Image
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Knut wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:Smells like CotW.
Or any other hunting game, actually ;)
Is that a bad thing? I mean, isn't it actually harder to aim a weapon after you have taken a sprint or even a longer run?
Not at all, I love CotW.
Spoiler:
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Is that a bad thing? I mean, isn't it actually harder to aim a weapon after you have taken a sprint or even a longer run?
Not at all!
On the contrary, it is a very senseful game mechanics, as proven by it being implemented in pretty much any hunting game I have played. I think it would also work well in tHc

I should really avoid these short and uncouth statements, they're way too unclear. Sorry for that.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Knut wrote:I should really avoid these short and uncouth statements, they're way too unclear. Sorry for that.
My bad! CotW and other hunting games are sometimes considered bad stuff in this forum, so I had the impression Ivan and you were disagreeing. :lol:
Image Image Image
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

IMO,... Why do we need water bottles at all? In Whiterime Ridge it has the opposite of cold effects without the right clothing, and we don't need to have 3 thermoses of
a hot liquid to keep us from hypothermia. So in all related game antics why should we need 3 bottles of water to keep from getting heat stroke/dehydration on a hot temperature
reserve? This is a cumbersome move that was made that players should not have to deal with while playing theHunter.
What next,.... a Toilet in the woods that you really have to use? Get rid of it!
Lets keep the good immersion side of the game on only hunting in the wild.
I would rather see more small birds and bugs and small animals around, with sounds.
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

I don't mind the water itself. It is, at its core, realistic. But I'm still all for the refillable for $em. It'd make for a neat sort of environmental awareness, particularly if you aren't wearing the tropical clothes.

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”