Trophy lodge NEW FEATURE IDEAS

Stealthhunter
Tracker

Trophy lodge NEW FEATURE IDEAS

Post by Stealthhunter »

I think part of what i am about to say has been suggested but not all of it.
I was thinking of a trophy case to go in our lodges to hold trophys we have won (This has been suggested before). This we could buy seperatly from the store or there could be tables in the lodge that might be able to hold a trophy on it.
Another idea was that there a pictures and photographs in the trophy lodge, i was wondering if some of this pictures and photographs could be taken out so we can add trophy pictures we have taken of animals to the lodge. Imagine getting a non-typical or rare animal, taking a trophy picture and not being able to taxidermize it as you didn't have enough em or gm. Being able to add trophy pictures of your choice to the lodge would enable us to see pictures of those rare and non-typical animals we didn't get taxidermize, in our lodges still.
It would also make people buy the lodges more as they would have more use.
At the moment i think the majority would choose the rustic lodge over the classic as it is much larger and can hold alot more so it would be great to see them crate another lodge slightly larger then the rustic. Also adding the new features i have suggested would make the classic lodge a little better and worth buying.
Just a few suggestions i would like to see the devs add.
I would like to hear your replys and suggestions.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Trophy lodge NEW FEATURE IDEAS

Post by HooCairs »

Most comp trophies are not based on 3D models and it would not be possible to put them into vitrines unfortunately.

I have four lodges and they overflow. I would like to have the lodges expandable by adding rooms. A room should either hold animals or pictures with either trophy shots or comp trophies.

My lodges are overflowing already and come to think of hanging pictures, I would need a museum if I only wanted to hang my best. :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

much of what is suggested has been mentioned over the years which you may not know about. doesnt mean its a bad though.means your on the same page as many ;) . as i suggested in previous videos expansions to side rooms (there is doors already that don't open ) could help if people wanted to extend them.

my original idea was to actually build your lodge yourself.which i think would of given each lodge their own identity. some system like rust uses maybe using materials around reserves.that itself would bring a extra game element to the game.
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Thx HooCairs and ronMctube for your replies. I have seen a lot of the videos yous have both done have discovered a lot of tips and tricks, so thx for making them. I did suggest expanding the rustic lodge since they already had doors that could not open. I am looking forward to them releasing a new lodge hopefully bigger then the rustic.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

expandable lodges would be great. I would like a gun room with rifle racks to display the weapons we own. At least the ones I don't use can be seen.
Spoiler:
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

ronMctube wrote:much of what is suggested has been mentioned over the years which you may not know about. doesnt mean its a bad though.means your on the same page as many ;) . as i suggested in previous videos expansions to side rooms (there is doors already that don't open ) could help if people wanted to extend them.

my original idea was to actually build your lodge yourself.which i think would of given each lodge their own identity. some system like rust uses maybe using materials around reserves.that itself would bring a extra game element to the game.
Yes , and for lazy people that dont want to run around and find materials they could buy them in the store for ems - money EW ? :D

Materials needed depend on the room size and what u want to have in it.

The Dojos from Warframe come to mind here. Were every Clan can build their own Dojo and decorate it. No Dojo looks te same.

Damn i would go ham on something like this.

But i guess the engine wouldnt be able to make it possible.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

really dont know. it would be great . imagine you need 10 trees. you have to go get chainsaw cut them down.maybe bring back on ATV. so many possibilities gameplay additions.also customization.

Return to “Equipment Suggestions”