Gun Racks to display scopes

pirahna590
Hunter

Gun Racks to display scopes

Post by pirahna590 »

Love the new gun racks, but it would be nice if w could display our firearms with the scopes we own for them ... for me, just seams more natural to have the firearm hanging on the wall with the scope we would normally use on said firearm. IRL, not many hunters/firearm owners would remove the scope from their firearm, especially if they've spent any kind of time zero'ing said scope in. Anyone else feel the gun racks should show the scopes we own an use on our firearms?
Alphamale1956
Outfitter

Re: Gun Racks to display scopes

Post by Alphamale1956 »

If IRL, I'd probably take the laser off one of my pistols and put it on one of my TH rifles...:)
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

I fully agree and it's the main reason why I didn't buy any of these gun racks, because I use scopes on pretty much all weapons.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

Levado wrote:I fully agree and it's the main reason why I didn't buy any of these gun racks, because I use scopes on pretty much all weapons.
Dont get me wrong, I love the gun racks, its nice to be able to see these firearms in their true beauty as we admire our trophy's ... its just would be nice to see the guns displayed as we would be using them, and typically would store them in our own gun racks. I know I dont remove my scopes from my guns every time I put them back in the gun cabinet ... anyone else remove their scopes after being out in the field/range with their guns?

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”