We Have Enough Rifles!

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: We Have Enough Rifles!

Post by caledonianblues »

It's the same ammo, and that's what drives the permitted species list. I guess they made it lighter because it's an ergonomic design. That doesn't necessarily make it better though. There are some weapons I wouldn't choose to use even if they weighed 0.5 but I take your point. As for the scopes, the R8 is a licensed weapon so I guess Blaser had a say in what scopes would fit it.
pastuh
Scout

Post by pastuh »

Slingshot .
onkel_henry

Post by onkel_henry »

I`d love a classic crossbow instead of a new rifle. Maybe made of wood? I wouldn`t hesitate buying that.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Ravenousfox wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
Ravenousfox wrote:Even the gold Bullpup?
Especially the gold one. I think gold is extremely tacky. I wouldn't be seen dead hunting with the gold 12GA or the gold Bullpup.
You're the first person I know to say they don't like the look of gold weapons much, fair enough.

Side note: I just looked at the permitted species compared to the old 6.5x55 Bolt Action Rifle, it's the same.
I don't like how they made this new weapon a better version of the old 6.5x55 Bolt Action Rifle considering the new weapon has got better scopes + lower carry weight. (poor game balance between the two weapons)
I'm the second person you've heard say he doesn't like the gold weapons. ;)

As for the new rifle, it looks spiffy to me. (Although it sounds like a .22LR. :? ) I'm surprised it doesn't share a Rank with the Blaser R8, but I'm OK with that because the Stutzen shared a Rank, and I've shelved it after only 500 harvests. :(
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

I just checked a random live stream and the new rifle also has the same old reload animation we're all used to on the Anschütz rifles. :roll:
Looks like I won't be buying it unless it goes super cheap.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

JimboCrow wrote:
Ravenousfox wrote:
caledonianblues wrote: Especially the gold one. I think gold is extremely tacky. I wouldn't be seen dead hunting with the gold 12GA or the gold Bullpup.
You're the first person I know to say they don't like the look of gold weapons much, fair enough.

Side note: I just looked at the permitted species compared to the old 6.5x55 Bolt Action Rifle, it's the same.
I don't like how they made this new weapon a better version of the old 6.5x55 Bolt Action Rifle considering the new weapon has got better scopes + lower carry weight. (poor game balance between the two weapons)

As for the new rifle, it looks spiffy to me. (Although it sounds like a .22LR. :? ) I'm surprised it doesn't share a Rank with the Blaser R8, but I'm OK with that because the Stutzen shared a Rank, and I've shelved it after only 500 harvests. :(
3rd.
Spoiler:
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

For "gold inlays" lovers, here it is the apex:

Vo Vapen Falcon rifle. Price: £ 500,000 (approx. $ 820,000). Happy shopping! :lol:
Spoiler:

L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Ravenousfox wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
Ravenousfox wrote:Even the gold Bullpup?
Especially the gold one. I think gold is extremely tacky. I wouldn't be seen dead hunting with the gold 12GA or the gold Bullpup.

jimmy saville kinda ruined the gold look for me regarding everything
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

Ravenousfox wrote:At least more Muzzleloaders/Crossbows since they're such a low count.
muzzeloading/black powder shotgun would be nice.....
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

BuiuRei wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:
Ravenousfox wrote: You're the first person I know to say they don't like the look of gold weapons much, fair enough.

3rd.
4th, but I hate the bullpup anyway it comes....
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”