Ornamented/Decorated Rifle Scopes

D3AKUs
Hunter

Ornamented/Decorated Rifle Scopes

Post by D3AKUs »

So i have treated myself today with some of the extra fancy stuff.
I got the 270 Grey Wolf , the 9.3x62 Engraved and one of the Deluxe Shooting Tripod Rests to round it up.
I took all of the stuff out to a nice hunt on RFF now.
And the whole time something bugged me.
The weapon models look so detailed and beautiful but having to put the standard scopes onto them somehow triggers me :lol:

So are ornamented/decorated scopes a thing ? Do they exist in reality ? I have searched a lil bit on google and found some branded scopes with motives on them or engraved scope holders for mounting scopes on the rifle. I dont own any weapons and have only had contact with any guns at the job or at the shooting range mostly so i really dont know to much about custom made weapons and accessories.

I would love it if this was a thing and it would be really cool to have something like this for the premium rifles that are available if it is realistic.

Btw @mods : dont know if this topic is more of a suggestion forums thing. So feel free to move it if its nothing for the general forum :D
DavidGlerum

Re: Ornamented/Decorated Rifle Scopes

Post by DavidGlerum »

Second your opinion. I like a touch of style in my hunts and with some high-end rifle should go some better looking optics.
For example; the Blaser has it's own designated scope, which goes very well with the design.
I would like to see something comparable for the Stützen, for instance.
MooseHunter330
Outfitter

Re: Ornamented/Decorated Rifle Scopes

Post by MooseHunter330 »

I would really like to see scope rings like these case hardened and gold inlaid ones from Rigby:

Or this Heym Saddle Mount finely engraved to fit a B26 Express rifle:
Spends all the gold and money to buy new weapons in the shape of guns.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”