Re: What Weapons Would You Like To See?

Post by nachthexe »

I would like to see a modern muzzleloader pistol like this maybe:

Code: Select all
Valrag
Spotter

Post by Valrag »

i would like to see a semiautomatic Pistol like a Colt1911 or one of its clones in .45 Auto

like my own SigArms GSR :D

Terzi1985
Scout

Post by Terzi1985 »

Modern longbow like 60# Samick SLBII and 55# Buck Trail Blackhawk or something similar. That would add something really new to our collection of bows in my opinion, they don't have much to do with the longbow we already have in the game, other than the type of being a so called longbow. I'd really like to have a more modern longbow that has better performance than the one we have.

I loved the longbow in game back in days when it had the penetration and killing power to do what I'd expect it to do on deer sized animals. I hunted EVERYTHING with it, from red fox to roes, from moose to brown bears ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with any of the species!

Now it's mostly a dust collector for me, I'm just done with the 300-400meter tracking jobs from 10-15m broadside vital shots what the longbow delivers atm. I know that 55-60# longbow with heavy arrows with high FOC and nice single bevel broadhead has no problems doing double lungs or even full pass thoughs on deer in some cases. Even with hogs one could reasonably expect double lungs and even the arrow sticking long way out from the other side of the animal from time to time, hog going down fast. The longbow in the game now seems like joke on that light, no penetration at all. It's good though for training the hound dog with 300-400meter tracking jobs. :lol:

If devs are unwilling to fix the current longbow, I'm fine with it, I had lot's of fun with it back in the days, now they can make a modern longbow that would work like one should work. ;)
pirahna590
Hunter

Post by pirahna590 »

I'd LOVE to see an AR based in .308, .300 Blackout, .45 Raptor, .450 Bushmaster and or the .50 Beowulf :D
SmellyVanDoodle
Spotter

Post by SmellyVanDoodle »

ItsFro wrote:Personally, I'd like to see a new bow (preferably primitive) or a flintlock muzzleloader. I know the Flintlock would have to be similar to the cap lock, but it adds a third muzzleloader that I'd definitely buy because of my joy of using them while hunting in real life. If they would implement a flintlock i'd like to see it resemble either a Kentucky Long rifle or a Modern camo/black one.

Image Image

338 Lapua Mag
with a
Millet LRS-1
kungfujesus

Post by kungfujesus »

SmellyVanDoodle wrote:
ItsFro wrote:Personally, I'd like to see a new bow (preferably primitive) or a flintlock muzzleloader. I know the Flintlock would have to be similar to the cap lock, but it adds a third muzzleloader that I'd definitely buy because of my joy of using them while hunting in real life. If they would implement a flintlock i'd like to see it resemble either a Kentucky Long rifle or a Modern camo/black one.

Image Image

338 Lapua Mag
with a
Millet LRS-1

looks good to me but u ever thinking about being a series kill
DOGGRIPSLLC
Tracker

Post by DOGGRIPSLLC »

1911 45 auto. Hogs, goats, deer, fox,coyote, black bear, Roo
Romainhunter65

Post by Romainhunter65 »

PredatorXL

Post by PredatorXL »

Reading through all y'alls posts to see if anyone has asked for any of these 2 weapons I would like to see some day and to my surprise I didn't, someone probably did ask in another post, but didn't see it in this one. What I would love to see added into the weapon's collection would be the original Henry rifle in its original cartridge, (.44 Henry or as I know it the .44 rimfire) and any of the rifled muskets that were used in the civil war. Personally I would buy an 1861 springfield and use that in alteration with my M91/30, Also knowing that the minie (min-yay, its french) ball is pretty powerful, No doubt it be good for bear hunting at least. Bison I wouldn't think so. (I would add pictures, but i'm a complete noob when it comes to posting things on forums)
Every storm has an end. And in that end, there is light and and a calming peace. Endure the storm and you'll find peace and possibly a rainbow over the horizon. a Double rainbow if you're that lucky.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

pirahna590 wrote:I'd LOVE to see an AR based in .308, .300 Blackout, ... :D
I vote for .308 and .300, also 30-06 Browning BAR or AR Based

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”