The "Mission Master Rifle"

Nexis981
Tracker

The "Mission Master Rifle"

Post by Nexis981 »

I suggest a Mission Master Rifle

A Rifle, golden engraved with some Hunting Theme, only for Hunters who have mastered many missions, so only purchaseable for gm$.

I suggest a price of 200'000 gm$ (twohundred-thousand) :)

Did calculated with Excel ^^ that 257'600 gm$ are possible. So 200'000 gm$ (77%) is a good price for someone who is characterized as a mission master ;)

As Mission Master Rifle, i suggest a Cal.45 Flintlock-Muzzleloader like this ....
(With Walnut stock, micrometer sight, heavy 32 " octagonal barrel, two barrel wedges, two barrel locks, Weight 4 kg, length 125 cm, barrel lengt 83.5 cm )
German Source: http://waffen-hege.de/vorderlader/4-gew ... ein-cal-45

Maybe with a engraving like this ....

About the gun and engraving itself can be discussed, yes, but what do you think about the general idea of a rifle for Mission Masters, only buyable for a high gm$-price?

Friendly Greetings and good Hunting wishes
Nexis981
:o)
CinAteK
Scout

Re: The "Mission Master Rifle"

Post by CinAteK »

What a novel idea. +1
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

this is actually quite interesting ;)

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Post by TundraPuppy »

If the goal is to make a reward for completing a large number of missions, why tie it to gm$? Why not just make it a reward for completing a certain percentage of missions?

Otherwise, you're kind of punishing people for spending gm$ on other stuff.

I've personally thought that there should be more push to encourage people completing missions - it makes EW money in sales of products to complete the missions, and gives players more long term things to do, as well as exposes them to new hunting techniques and opportunities that they may otherwise not do. Something along these lines might be interesting - what if a special skin was unlocked for a particular weapon that was "sterotypical" for those missions? For example, complete the Mallard missions and get a unique skin for the 20g semiauto? Complete the Fox missions and get a special skin for the 223? Cottontail missions gets you a skin for the 22 Air rifle? Turkey missions gets you a skin for your Parker Python? Whitehart Travel missions might even give you a special hunting outfit.
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

TundraPuppy wrote:If the goal is to make a reward for completing a large number of missions, why tie it to gm$? Why not just make it a reward for completing a certain percentage of missions?

I've personally thought that there should be more push to encourage people completing missions - it makes EW money in sales of products to complete the missions, and gives players more long term things to do, as well as exposes them to new hunting techniques and opportunities that they may otherwise not do. Something along these lines might be interesting - what if a special skin was unlocked for a particular weapon that was "sterotypical" for those missions? For example, complete the Mallard missions and get a unique skin for the 20g semiauto? Complete the Fox missions and get a special skin for the 223? Cottontail missions gets you a skin for the 22 Air rifle? Turkey missions gets you a skin for your Parker Python? Whitehart Travel missions might even give you a special hunting outfit.
this is even more interesting

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
Nexis981
Tracker

Post by Nexis981 »

TundraPuppy wrote:If the goal is to make a reward for completing a large number of missions, why tie it to gm$? Why not just make it a reward for completing a certain percentage of missions?

I do not think that it would be a punishment:
First, the people would have left about 57000 gm$ for other stuff. The Mission Master Rifle would be something for the hardcore mission-hunters, which require only a few gm$ items such as Scents or Baitfood, to complete the missions. At least for those hunters, which need not more than 57000 gm$ for hunting-aids ;)
Second, the acquisition of the rifle would be no compulsion but willingly. It would be a special unique thing that can not afford by any hunter
Thirdly, the people have the possibility to reset the missions for 800 em$. Maybe because if they reach a point where they meet super difficult or unsolvable missions, they can reset and do the easier missions again. Or if they have already spent to much gm$.

On which way the 200'000 gm$ will achieved plays no role. Whether on first time or whether only on second time by a reset. Some people would anyway sometime reset their missions in order to buy more gm$-products.

But the idea with the trophy is not Worse. You could introduce the trophies in addition. For some people would the virtual trophy, which is only visible in profile, be enough. But other people might want more ... a special unique item in their Hands to use for Hunting :)
The idea with the weapons skins could also introduce additional. This weapon skins would be then just a Mission-Specialized Reward from the particular type of mission.
But the Mission Master Rifle would be a global Mission-Crossed Master-Reward :)

PS: An additional idea from me would be that the MissionMasterRifle has the special ability of a little gm$-multiplier to any reward. At least for the missions in which you have free weapons selection and for the species, the MissionMasterRifle is allowed.
That would also be a good incentive, or at least worth considering, to buy this MasterRifle
Layla Ravenclaw
Scout

Post by Layla Ravenclaw »

Like thats idea.
But i can also live when thats rifle released for gms without complet missions for gm$.
Swampfox
Outfitter

Post by Swampfox »

Great idea Nexis981, and I totally agree with TundraPuppy. There are a lot of possibilities that can benefit the members, and EW as well... 8-)
Spoiler:
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Yeah that would be awesome considering i have unspent 260,000GM Although i reckon an engraved Longbow would be the best they could do :D
I have asked staff before on this subject they said it wouldn't be likely since they keep on adding new missions to the game.
So they would have to do it by GM not mission progress.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Like the idea only for someone who has completed all missions and at a much more reasonable price. Eating most of the gm$ earned is not really fair in my mind. This should be a reward and incentive to complete all missions.

Return to “Weapons & Weapon Accessory Suggestions”