tH:C Live: Pistols at Noon

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: tH:C Live: Pistols at Noon

Post by TreeKiwi »

Villkatta wrote:One question tho: Those of us with a slightly unstable connection, can we rejoin the server in case we disconnect during the comp.?
You sure can :) Only the 4 members will have the Password. Obviously, unless it is on our end, we can not be held accountable for other peoples connections and you enter knowing that having a bad connection might hamper your chances of doing well in the competitions. I guess its kind of like a race car driver knowing his tire might puncture ;)
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Cool idea and thanks for hosting!
I'm really interested in taking part, so fingers crossed!
Spoiler:
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

I think the winners should be drawn earlier than the day before. Perhaps that Monday or Tuesday before. It will allow the winners time to make any necessary arrangements, like get a babysitter for the comp time, or if something came up that prevents them from participating, it will allow EW time to select and notify an alternate.
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

nice plan!! ;)) god luck hunters!!! my member ends yesterday XD....... so have fun guys&girls!!! ;))
sebusmalinowski
Tracker

Post by sebusmalinowski »

A great idea, it's a pity that my work does not allow me to participate. Good luck.
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Entered. Thanks for this TK. One question, is there any chance that this can become a regularly scheduled event? Like every 2 weeks or something. I think it would be AWESOME for the community! Kudos's to whoever came up with the idea. Looking forward to watching if I do not get drawn.
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Just wondering if times for competition will change to a morning time e.g. 10:00 am CET. As the time now is 3:30 pm CET which is 12:30 am, which is just after midnight in Australia and countries near us. This is far to late at night, which means we wouldn't have a chance of competing in them. Just wanting to know if times will change :)
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

JamboWhoDat wrote:I think the winners should be drawn earlier than the day before. Perhaps that Monday or Tuesday before. It will allow the winners time to make any necessary arrangements, like get a babysitter for the comp time, or if something came up that prevents them from participating, it will allow EW time to select and notify an alternate.
Good point, I have updated the post. It will be now announced on the Tuesday.
walt133 wrote:Entered. Thanks for this TK. One question, is there any chance that this can become a regularly scheduled event? Like every 2 weeks or something. I think it would be AWESOME for the community! Kudos's to whoever came up with the idea. Looking forward to watching if I do not get drawn.
You never know your luck ;)
Stealthhunter wrote:Just wondering if times for competition will change to a morning time e.g. 10:00 am CET. As the time now is 3:30 pm CET which is 12:30 am, which is just after midnight in Australia and countries near us. This is far to late at night, which means we wouldn't have a chance of competing in them. Just wanting to know if times will change :)
We will look at the times for the next event and try and work out a compromise. We will how ever have to find a time that fits the majority of players, coming from New Zealand, I feel your pain!
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Great idea & sounds like allot of fun! Times dont work for me but I look forward to catching a replay of the stream.

Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

TreeKiwi wrote:
JamboWhoDat wrote:I think the winners should be drawn earlier than the day before. Perhaps that Monday or Tuesday before. It will allow the winners time to make any necessary arrangements, like get a babysitter for the comp time, or if something came up that prevents them from participating, it will allow EW time to select and notify an alternate.
Good point, I have updated the post. It will be now announced on the Tuesday.
walt133 wrote:Entered. Thanks for this TK. One question, is there any chance that this can become a regularly scheduled event? Like every 2 weeks or something. I think it would be AWESOME for the community! Kudos's to whoever came up with the idea. Looking forward to watching if I do not get drawn.
You never know your luck ;)
Stealthhunter wrote:Just wondering if times for competition will change to a morning time e.g. 10:00 am CET. As the time now is 3:30 pm CET which is 12:30 am, which is just after midnight in Australia and countries near us. This is far to late at night, which means we wouldn't have a chance of competing in them. Just wanting to know if times will change :)
We will look at the times for the next event and try and work out a compromise. We will how ever have to find a time that fits the majority of players, coming from New Zealand, I feel your pain!
Thanks TK. If nothing is able to work out i will just watch the replays of them which is still great.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps

Return to “Official Community Competitions”