Share your favourite loadout!

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
BlackBlaster1337

Re: Share your favourite loadout!

Post by BlackBlaster1337 »

This is my Hirschfelden Loadout for stalking or waiting for Red Deers, Roe Deers, Black Boars, Pheasants and Gooses. You can also shoot Red Foxes but I prefer the .223 for them.
With this Loadout I shoot a lot of Wild Boars and sometimes a sneaky little Goose on my Way to my Feeder, my Treestands or Ground Blinds.
Warning: To carry this Loadout you need the "Increased Inventory-Capacity Upgrade".

The Loadout includes:
1x .30 R O/U Break Action Rifle
1x .17 HMR Lever Action Rifle
1x 10mm Semi-Automatic Pistol
1x 3-9x40mm Anschütz Rifle Scope
1x 12x50mm Rifle Scope
1x Red Dot Pistol Scope
3x .30 R Ammunition
3x .17 HMR Ammunition
3x 10mm Auto Ammunition
1x 7x42mm Rangefinder Binoculars
1x Red Deer Caller
1x Roe Deer Caller
1x Hog "Squeal" Caller
1x Predator "Jackrabbit" Caller
1x Shooting Tripod Rest (Constant)
1x Male Scent Hound (Dark Coat)
1x Dog Backpack (Sneaky 3D Fall Forest Camouflage)
1x Scent Eliminator (10 Uses or 50 Uses)
1x First Aid Kit (10 Uses)
1x Happy Camper Tent (Fall Camo)
1x Ground Blind (Sneaky 3D Fall Forest Camo)

I wish you a good Hunting-Week,
Blackblaster1337
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Howdy hunters!

Well, that was by far the toughest competition we have had to judge yet. So much thought and passion was put in by everyone and by reading the descriptions that you all wrote we can see that the loadouts you picked are the ones you live and breath by in your hunts!

Before we announce the winners we would like to thank everyone who put an entry in, they were all truly amazing and it was tough to decide the winners, but there always has to be some.

So, after a careful consideration we picked Askrobert1234, Seifer and J_Birdman as winners today!

Askrobert1234: your loadout ‘Settler Creeks | Traditional Hunting Loadout’ really sang to the traditional hunters amongst us, the story and thought behind your selections were moving and I’m sure your Great Grandpa would be proud of you. Congratulations, mate!

Seifer: your ‘Whiteout Loadout’ setup was great and many of us could see the value a new person would get with this loadout for Whiterime Ridge. So, congratulations mate, and expect to see some passionate hunters running around with this great loadout.

J_Birdman: When I first laid eyes on the screenshot of your loadout ‘TGT Every way’ it had me puzzled. But after reading the logic behind it, I really couldn’t argue with it. Combine this with the great humor and one-liners you used to sell the gear, your entry was one of the team’s favourites.

Again, we would like to thank each and everyone so much for all the great entries. We really appreciate all the passion and time that went into it and we have already started dreaming up the next community competitions.

Now I’m off to go start setting up my own loadouts.

Happy hunting all!

TK
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Congrats to the winners! :)
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Congratulations winners ;)
Gewehrwolf
Tracker

Post by Gewehrwolf »

Congratulations, Gentlemen!
μολών λαβέ
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Thank You all for the congrats! I love that loadout and I use it all the time in Whiterime Ridge. Wish I had a .223 Semi-Automatic Rifle in winter camo for those foxes ;) but the reverse draw does just fine :)

Edit: There were a lot of really great entries and the people judging them had their work cut out for them! Great job everyone!
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
askrobert1234
Tracker

Post by askrobert1234 »

Thank you so much!

There were so many amazing entries with awesome stories shared here. I’m just so humbled to be amongst the winners!

Thank you again! And great job to everybody!!
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Wow! What a terrific surprise to come home from work to! Thank you, judges and all. :)

Congrats to you askrobert1234 and Seifer, and really everyone who entered. It's very interesting to see so many loadouts and how people hunt, not to mention "borrowing" some new ideas and strategies I've not seen or thought of before. ;)

And thank you EW for the new loadouts feature itself. I imagine every single tH Classic player doing actual jumps for joy with this heavenly release. Oh man I can't wait to see how it works. So I think I will run off and do some jumping now!
asapkipper

Post by asapkipper »

congrats to winners
WalkingPlague

Post by WalkingPlague »

Congrats to the winners!! :D

Return to “Official Community Competitions”