Design a mission or competition pack for theHunter

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Design a mission or competition pack for theHunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I would just send the animal mission set and ask Alena if she wants to see the WRR travel mission set too - it will probably be non-competitive, but what can you lose, you've already written it.
Image Image Image
Hardtree
Scout

Post by Hardtree »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I would just send the animal mission set and ask Alena if she wants to see the WRR travel mission set too - it will probably be non-competitive, but what can you lose, you've already written it.
Thank you for this good advice!!
caledonianblues wrote: From what I understand you can submit a maximum of one mission pack and one competition pack.
Alena Rybik wrote:Each participant is allowed to submit maximum two packs (one of missions and one of competitions).
I'm not sure what happens if you submit two mission packs. Maybe Expansive Worlds will pick the best of the two and consider that to be your entry. Maybe both entries will be automatically excluded.
Yes Sir - that´s one reason...I´ve made 2 by now...I´d mainly like to know if the travel mission will be qualified.
(The animal missions are already done in within 3 hours - that wasn´t a big task^^)

EDIT: Sent an email to Alena to make sure what´s the best solution for the issue :)
Spoiler:
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Mission and competition set submitted.
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Mission set submitted :-).
bengalis17

Post by bengalis17 »

Mission set submitted. Can we have an update about the number already submitted?

Thanks
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

Can we have another breakdown of what has already been submitted please?
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Well, in fact it would be interesting to know at least the distribution of entries among species. Is it about equal? Are certain species grossly under- or overrepresented meanwhile?

Some who still think about making a contribution may perhaps chose one of the so far more neglected species if they knew what these are. This would be for the benefit of both parties, EW and the creator.
waiora
Outfitter

Post by waiora »

MonacoSteve wrote:Well, in fact it would be interesting to know at least the distribution of entries among species. Is it about equal? Are certain species grossly under- or overrepresented meanwhile?

Some who still think about making a contribution may perhaps chose one of the so far more neglected species if they knew what these are. This would be for the benefit of both parties, EW and the creator.
Thats what im thinking, ill pick which ever species need an entry the most. Just hope its not sitka ;D but at least i have plenty of experience with them, could come up with a couple of fun way to kill them
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

I looked over the rules again and realized there is no mention of including message for completing the missions. I hope people are including them as part of their story for the missions. I personally like more meaningful messages rather than just "mission completed".
Bosloe
Hunter

Post by Bosloe »

I included some on my submission but not overly so as it still needs to fit in the top corner :)
Six Shooter Tournament - caledonianblues 24th hosted competition March 2016 - Trophy's Thank Theodore Stupid Cupid Buffalo Bill
Twitch - Bosloe077 YouTube - Bosloe 077 Hunter Statistics

Return to “Official Community Competitions”