Hemmeldal Load Outs

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.

Which two load outs do you like the most?

Poll ended at August 7th, 2015, 5:51 pm

18%
9%
3%
15%
2%
6%
11%
12%
8%
15%

Total votes: 65
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Hemmeldal Load Outs

Post by Alena Rybik »

Hemmeldal Load Outs

Browse through the following 10 load outs, pick two you like most and vote for them in the poll.

1. Hemmeldal “Hunt-em-All” by SloNeZ

Description: Good for all available species. No one feels left out. Everything a hunter needs for the wintery wonderland of Hemmeldal. Also included:
.223 Bolt Action Rifle / 3-9×40 Anschütz Rifle Scope (Perfect for those long distance relationships when a fox just won’t accept your calls), Reindeer Rattle , Moose Scent, First Aid Kit (For freshening up after the occasional neighborly bear hug. Also good for counteracting the end result of losing a battle with gravity. Gets you back in the hunt without heading back to the Lodge.)

2. Hemmeldal Universal by BuiuRei

Description: With this loadout you're ready for every challenge Hemmeldal has to offer, be it a extreme range shooting on a fox (.243), be it extreme range big game (Raptor), be it a charging bear or moose (.454), not to mention easy sneaky kills with the Parker with rangefinding sights!

3. Hemmeldal all-round by Moose1337

4. Hemmeldal Starter by rb42

Description: The huge amount of game and excellent cover make the western side of Hemmeldal an ideal place for a beginner to set up a camp and learn to stalk and ambush prey. The winter style clothing, compound bow, ground blind and tree stand serve this purpose well in the winter reserve and are essential to getting the most out of your time with theHunter and the Hemmeldal reserve environment in particular.

5. Hemmeldal Universal by rb42

6. Hemmeldal Starter Camp by Nardiirage

Description: -The muzzleloader is unique and powerful. It also just seems right for this map. Remove the powerful mil spec scope for use at short range.
-The power and speed of the .454 revolver make it a great companion for both the muzzleloader and bow. Or anything else for that matter.
-Once you've set some equipment and are unencumbered, grab your lures, rangefinder and whatever else from the inventory.
And unless you're a Viking you should probably pick up some sabot rounds for that cannon ASAP.

I bought the sunglasses, face paint and .454 just in case you'd like to reenact Robbaz's Reindeer Massacre.

7. Total Hemmeldal by Mata_Tuto

Description: A weapons mix for long, medium and short distance shots. It serves to hunt all kinds of Hemmeldal animals easily. Excellent for beginner hunters.

8. "Poor Russian" Load Out by Khavy

Description: Not much to describe, it's simply my favorite load out for Hemmendal... and the name I choose... was what a friend in multoplayer once told me:
"You look like a poor russian out hunting" Lol!!!

9. Hemmendal Ready for all by grancazador

10. Hemmeldal load out by Radamus

Description: This is my Go-To loadout for Hemmeldal, The Winter Camo group, I've noticed it makes a difference. I didn't always own the winter camo but while hunting with a seasoned Vet in MP he showed me how it did give an advantage. I also never go without a medkit! and my favorite sidearm .454 Casull! I am partial to the recurve or will sometimes take the Snakebite bow. They possess the power and instill the confidence that tracking is kept to a minimum. I also like the .300 magnum for it's power on the large animals and greater distances that present themselves in this great reserve.

Hawkeye
Outfitter

Re: Hemmeldal Load Outs

Post by Hawkeye »

Doesn't #3 include an item that is not buyable (the skunk hat)? I had to resubmit one of my own entries for this reason.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Hawkeye wrote:Doesn't #3 include an item that is not buyable (the skunk hat)? I had to resubmit one of my own entries for this reason.
Yes, it does, good catch. I must have overlooked it. If it wins, it will be exchanged for the trapper hat.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Radamus do you always go out with just one arrow :)
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

knott wrote:Radamus do you always go out with just one arrow :)
Don't you know? That's all he needs! He's like Robin Hood. That one arrow can go through multiple animals on Whitehart Island, continue on through some Mule Deer on LP, finally coming to rest in a giant Ibex on VDB. Len's arrow has even been known to cut the hand of Zeus.....
:lol:

Return to “Official Community Competitions”