Rougarou Bayou Load Outs

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.

Which load out do you like the most?

Poll ended at August 7th, 2015, 5:54 pm

53%
17%
30%

Total votes: 30
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Rougarou Bayou Load Outs

Post by Alena Rybik »

Rougarou Bayou Load Outs

Browse through the following 3 load outs, pick one you like most and vote for them in the poll.

1. Rougarou Bayou Load Out by Moohy55

Description: The nightmare of each hunter...... I have been sitting for 3 days in the tent in the middle of swamps. Without a hit, mosquitoes bites, duck no fly.
I was determined to end the hunt, when I saw him. Around 100 meters before me. He came from the bush.... amazing whitetail with 12 typical. Maybe more, there was no time to count it.... I prepared the shoot.... held my breath.... BANG.....

2. Rougarou Bayou Universal Long range Duck hunter by metronom

Description: This is a perfect load out for the competition "Be the Mallard" on Rougarou Bayou but it's generally a pretty good loadout for RB. I'm using the Sneaky 3D Summer Swamp Camo Bundle and I'm hunting in my Swamp Camo Waterfowl Blind where I have about 18 Decoys set up which is not perfect but it does the job.

So we got that sweet new .22 Plinkington to get good shots at a long range with the big scope and the adjustable Anschütz scope if the ducks get closer. (I'd love a .22 ammo bundle, I'm using more with this than with any other gun :D)
Also the Recurve Bow, just because I really love shooting with it and you maybe come across a Deer, Hog or a Bear. Got the Rangefinder Binoculars to know how far the animal is after I've lured it with the callers and the scent/urine. In combination with the Sneaky 3D Summer Swamp Camo, Scent Eliminator and the Face Paint the animal will come close enough to drop it like a rock. (You don't want to track something down while the ducks fly over your head ^^)
I like to be as close as possible to animals. So my handgun is mainly a lifesaver, to keep charging animals from attacking OR to drop a fleeing animal after a bad bow shot. 44 Magnum does the Job pretty good and is also fast enough.

I'm doing really good with this load out so far and I don't get bored any more as I did sometimes waiting for the next flock of ducks.

3. Waterfowl Mallard Rougarou Bayou by Bivver

Return to “Official Community Competitions”