Whitehart Island Load Outs

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.

Which two load outs do you like the most?

Poll ended at August 7th, 2015, 6:00 pm

2%
21%
4%
4%
4%
11%
13%
No votes
23%
6%
11%
2%

Total votes: 53
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Browse through the following 12 load outs, pick two you like most and vote for them in the poll.

1. Whitehart Island The Causeway by WildGab

2. Whitehart Universal for All Available Game Species by HunterBooth

3. Universal Deerhunter by metronom

Description: This is the loadout I mainly use for hunting Whitetail, Blacktail and Mule Deer.
I got the Trapper Outfit Bundle which is really great to get close to deer. I like to combine it with Scent Eliminator, Face Paint and the Wind Indicator.

The .30-06 Lever Action Rifle is a beautiful weapon for the deer hunt, even if they run it's easy to get another hit. Got that with the only Scope.
Also I got the Compound Bow "Parker Python" for close range after I lured something with the Deer Urine and the Callers. Easy to use with the Rangefinder Scope and really quiet.
I like to have a Treestand on me when I hunt deer, so I got that in there. First Aid Kit and Camping supplies, always good to have.

Makes deer hunting easy for beginners and still enjoyable.

4. Whitehart Island Universal Primal Attack by Tim2000hunter

5. Whitehart Island General by Sears

6. Straight in the Eyes at Whitehart Island (close range hunting) by K4n4y

Description: Loadout dedicated to short range hunting in the map Whitehart Island, choose to be silent using the bow or be a bit more noisy using the muzzleloader or the revolver depending your mood but always get close enough of your preys to avoid tracking of wounded animals.

There is nothing better than feel the intensity of close quarters encounters where everything can happen from one second to another, should I shoot my prey while it's still completely safe but take the risk of just wounding it and prepare myself for some tracking or should I wait for it to be closer and take the risk to see it flee after discovering me... It's up to you ... but the closer it will be with such equipment and the better it will drop, avoiding you a long tracking session if you was a bit too impatient.

The shotgun in the backpack is mostly used as a backup weapon if it is needed, sometimes just to see some turkeys feathers fly in the air or using the buckshots on a little group of coyotes standing very close to each others after being lured to try getting a multiple kill with one single shot.

7. Boone & Crockett Universal Multi-Reserve by Nightmare

Description: My favorite for hunting the deer family species.

With this Boone Crockett Universal Multi-Reserve loadout you will be able to hunt across 6 of EHR's reserves without shuffling around equpment.

It covers most species available on each of the 6 reserves it is to be used on (Whitehart Island, Loggers Point, Settler Creeks, Redfeather Falls, Rougarou Bayou, Val-de-Bois).

Featuring the full Boone & Crockett camo set for the deer families represented on each reserve, a compound bow for stealth when taking down lower scoring game, the .30-30 lever action for taking down medium sized game and the .308 handgun for taking down the biggest game animals.

Along with this arsenal of weapons you have a wide range of callers for almost every species represented on the 6 reserves listed above.

To top it off you have extra cover and stealth with the Tree Stand, Scent Eliminator and Face Paint with the Distortion pattern.

8. Whitehart Island load out by MUHAMOR

Description: This equipment is well suitable for hunting in the woods for different types of a deer but for a change of setting, it is possible to go down in the fields and to hunt a turkey.

9. Whitehart Island load-out - All species by NateJR

Description: Whitehart is my favorite reserve in TheHunter. When I prepare for a hunt I generally like to get all the gear that will allow me to bag all the animals on the reserve, just in case I run into a trophy animal of a species I might not necessarily be hunting.

10. Whitehart Island load out by Radamus

Description: Here is my favorite load for my favorite Islands of Whiteheart- I can do this one in my sleep, it's always the same to cover all 5 species from north to south If someday a one button loadout feature is ever developed, this one is my go-to setup.
I always wear my lucky Shamrock Flatcap because it's lucky, and I make it look great with the ghillie outfit! I also wear glasses, because it makes me think the turkey can't see my eyes LOL!

11. Whitehart Island "Close Range" by JackRbbt

Description: As name says, a load-out designed for hunting at close range, using the Ghillie suit's impressive camouflage. Face paint adding some more in helping hunter to "blend" into environment, making him virtually invisible. Crossbow is used for deer and elk, compound bow for coyote and turkey and "Rival" pistol is for back-up, in case of stubborn or wounded elks.

12. Whitehart Island load out by Mapinguari12

Return to “Official Community Competitions”