Any MP groups here?

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Any MP groups here?

Post by SoftShoe »

Most online games have organized groups that get together. Does theHunter have anything like that? If so where does one look? I am looking for people to hunt with that take the game seriously but like to cutup while doing so. I have my own Discord server for VOIP as well so would be happy to organize groups if no such groups exist.

Also is there a way to boot people from MP games you start? I have had mixed results with the people that just pop into my hunt. Some have been very good people, others not so much.

DarkHunterXX
Scout

Re: Any MP groups here?

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Well if you are a member you can host multiplayer games.
Newbies have a low hunter score, you can set a hunterscore limit to avoid new people in your server which can/do make mistakes a lot.

I mos of the times set the hunterscore of atleast 500 or 1000.
You can also keep an eye on the multiplayer game list, just look to it often and you will see players who play a lot and have a high hunterscore which do host mp games a lot.
In my opinion those players are most of the times friendly and experienced and take the game seriously.

If you want to we can do some hunting, i am a "serious" hunter as well and love to go silent with a bow. Just send me a forum PM with ya discord and we can work something out.
DarkMarc
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

We have a TeamSpeak3 server running where anyone and from anywhere can join. It is built around The Hunter but we do have members who play The Hunter and other games, and even members who don't play The Hunter at all. We do organize activities for The Hunter such as our own competitions with even Ems rewards, but mostly we play for the love of the game and for the fun of playing with similar people and helping them with missions and such.

Granted we are a small group but we are always happy to welcome more people in. Only rules are that you speak english and act mature.

If you are interested, here's the TeamSpeak3 IP: hunterclassic.ts.nfoservers.com
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Buckkiller4
Hunter

Post by Buckkiller4 »

I used to run multiplayer games everyday based on a schedule, but had to stop due to time issues. I could start again if you want, but only doing 2-3 times a week.

We are pretty small. You must at least know basic english and follow the rules.

Here is discord if you are interested (note: discord in not required): https://discord.gg/Shz2R8V
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Thanks guys!

I will try to look y'all up next time I am online.

Return to “Multiplayer”