Duck Setup Open

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Duck Setup Open

Post by TheSheWolf »

I've a very basic duck setup on Rougarou (a couple dozen decoys, I think, + blind/tent) that I'll leave open for anyone who'd like to get the competitions done. Just pop in at the tent, my blind is right nearby. I have all the duck callers and will call off and on between semi-afk's. It will be open for a few hours from this post's creation, hopefully!

I'll have a retriever with me, once I get done chasing down this big hog I shot :lol:
CHABL0
Spotter

Re: Duck Setup Open

Post by CHABL0 »

awesome!!!! i was thinking of doing it also but it;s storming here in florida and my net is going in and out.
AMD Ryzen 3 1300X | MSI B350 Gaming.PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4-2400 16GB(2x8GB) | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING, ACX 2.0 6GB | ADATA SP600 128GB SSD | EVGA 600W 80+ | MSI Optix AG32C
randomx232 (2nd try)

Re: Duck Setup Open

Post by randomx232 (2nd try) »

When you host it again, i cant find a single duck hunting match that either needs a password or nobody speaks english and just wants to hunt with 22s, i need some americans with shotguns! I cant get used to multiplayer because theres nothing out to get used to

Return to “Multiplayer”