Thehunter Driven Hunt Discord

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
kevin2106
Hunter

Thehunter Driven Hunt Discord

Post by kevin2106 »

Hello everyone! Here's a some information about a little discord me and a friend decided to make :)

We made this club to gather people that like drives, as lately when opening up MP games i've had a lot of people asking if we could start one. So i do that, but nobody usually joins... So we thought gathering people into a Discord channel would be fun and would make things easier for those that like to do drives, but never find people to do them with. And of course me and my friend like to do them :)

DISCORD LINK: https://discord.gg/Q7QfxdE

The Drives:

Loggers Point Drive (6-8 people needed): 30-70 animals. This drive will have stopping lines for people to catch up with each other, so they stay lined up through the whole drive. See below at the Whitehart Drives for example

Hirschfelden Boar Drive (6-8 people needed): Yet to be tested how many kills we get, havn't done this drive after the new baiting system. Will edit in how many animals we get when i know.

There will be feeders placed at the circles to have as many boars in the drive as possible. The X's will be shooting stands (Tripods or towers) and the two lines are the drivers who can shoot whatever they see on their way, so they will hopefully get a few kills as well.

Whitehart North Island Drive (6-8 people needed, preferably 7 or 8): 40-70 kills. Stands at end to make shooting easier
This one can be quite tricky sometimes, but if you have good team communication it can be an extremely productive drive. The beach drivers have a lot of work to do to keep the animals in the drive at the end, if they fail, we loose a lot of animals (Then we usually get around 40 total). So first time you do this drive you will likely be put somewhere in the middle to get a idea of how things work. Like we will have on the Loggers drive thin one will have stopping lines, where people that are in front of others or a bit behind can line up with others, as the beach drivers for example usually fall a bit behind, which is not good.

Whitehart South Island Drive: (6-8 people needed). 30-40 kills, 50 is possible.
Fun and quick drive. At the end you basically just shoot everything you see. The drive is short but very productive compared to the length of it. You can do almost two drives like this in the time you would use to do the North Island Drive.

Bushrangers Drive: (6-8 hunters needed). 30-60 kills (In this drive how well you shoot have an extra affect on the kills. Hard to hit a running Roo for example)
Very fun and productive drive, pretty much like the South Whitehart Drive, you get a lot of animals in a short drive.

Drive Suggestions:
In our Discord (Link below) we have a thread where you can put any suggestion you have on new drives or changes to existing ones. If we find new drives or change stuff i will post them here as well.

Rules:
  • 1. First of all be nice to everyone, don't say something you think might offend or insult others.

2. Always listen to the drive leader (Host of the map, unless you guys agree to having someone else as the leader.)

3. In your first drives, you should expect to not have a very important role (For example beach driver). We want to make sure you know how the drive works and what you have to do at the important positions before you get placed there.

4. If you mess up a drive on purpose, or don't listen to any of the host's orders, you will get kicked from the drive. If this continues you will be suspended from the Discord for a certain amount of time. How long will be discussed by the Moderators.

5. Have a ton of fun! That's what this is about :D

Return to “Multiplayer”