Looking for regular hunters to hunt with?

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
Themasterbean1

Looking for regular hunters to hunt with?

Post by Themasterbean1 »

We are looking for members to join our teamspeak.
So if you are looking to have a laugh, join some quality servers and speak English then you are more than welcome to join!
We host competitions regularly on reliable and stable servers with plenty of equipment on them.
The range of servers varies from driven hunts to standard reserve setups all with near maximum tent capacity and tons of tree stands/blinds/deployable towers.
So if you are interested in joining to either just check it out or to stay for good you are definitely more than welcome.

The teamspeak 3 server ip is: hunterclassic.ts.nfoservers.com
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Looking for regular hunters to hunt with?

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Multiplayer>
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Themasterbean1 wrote:We are looking for members to join our teamspeak.
So if you are looking to have a laugh, join some quality servers and speak English then you are more than welcome to join!
We host competitions regularly on reliable and stable servers with plenty of equipment on them.
The range of servers varies from driven hunts to standard reserve setups all with near maximum tent capacity and tons of tree stands/blinds/deployable towers.
So if you are interested in joining to either just check it out or to stay for good you are definitely more than welcome.

The teamspeak 3 server ip is: hunterclassic.ts.nfoservers.com
If I get a chance, later this evening, I will check it out. What time zone are you in?
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Themasterbean1

Post by Themasterbean1 »

UTC + 00:00 But there are a few people in different timezones so there are people here usually at all times.
Looking forward to seeing you here :)
nmobrad

Post by nmobrad »

is this still a regular thing? would like to join up and hunt with some guys
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

nmobrad wrote:is this still a regular thing? would like to join up and hunt with some guys
Hey mate! I am having stupid connection problems at the moment. Hopefully they are cleared on the 1st of September. After that if you are keen to come along for a hunt you are welcome to join me! I'm relaxed but respect server rules etc! So if you are keen to come have a laugh let me know!

TK
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

Me and my guys use discord supercelldrw young33 jeepinlife thedamnedquail
Spoiler:
supercelldrw
Hunter

Post by supercelldrw »

TreeKiwi wrote:
nmobrad wrote:is this still a regular thing? would like to join up and hunt with some guys
Hey mate! I am having stupid connection problems at the moment. Hopefully they are cleared on the 1st of September. After that if you are keen to come along for a hunt you are welcome to join me! I'm relaxed but respect server rules etc! So if you are keen to come have a laugh let me know!

TK
Kiwi as far as long as we've chatted we've never hunted together lol, my crew went into the military, so it's me and young33 left whom is a good friend, and a couple others that hunt twice a week, but me and young33 always looking for a good hunter, I can't believe I just saw this, I have a new user name I got changed last week, Updraft I will fr request you, mods I don't know if this is to long of a reply and should be a direct message
Spoiler:

Return to “Multiplayer”