Multiplayer serverlist issue

Invitations to hunts and discussions of Multiplayer related issues
vill_t

Multiplayer serverlist issue

Post by vill_t »

This all began yesterday. If I look at the multiplayer serverlist, there are almost no servers I am allowed to join. They do not have a minimum hunter score required to join, and they are not private locked servers. Right now there are 66 servers active, and if I check the box to only show games I am allowed to join, there are only 7 servers. This makes it really hard to find a nice room with the maps I want to play on. Any way to fix this?
Moruxx

Re: Multiplayer serverlist issue

Post by Moruxx »

vill_t wrote:This all began yesterday. If I look at the multiplayer serverlist, there are almost no servers I am allowed to join. They do not have a minimum hunter score required to join, and they are not private locked servers. Right now there are 66 servers active, and if I check the box to only show games I am allowed to join, there are only 7 servers. This makes it really hard to find a nice room with the maps I want to play on. Any way to fix this?
The same happened to me.
Something went wrong when creating your game session. Please reload the server list and try joining another game.
vill_t

Post by vill_t »

Moruxx wrote:
vill_t wrote:This all began yesterday. If I look at the multiplayer serverlist, there are almost no servers I am allowed to join. They do not have a minimum hunter score required to join, and they are not private locked servers. Right now there are 66 servers active, and if I check the box to only show games I am allowed to join, there are only 7 servers. This makes it really hard to find a nice room with the maps I want to play on. Any way to fix this?
The same happened to me.
Something went wrong when creating your game session. Please reload the server list and try joining another game.
Yeah, I just noticed that even those servers on the list of joinable games I can't actually enter. That message just shows up.
Talya

Post by Talya »

Hi, I have the same problem since yesterday too so I tried to clear the launcher/game cache but it's not working. Now I'm reinstalling the game, I'll let you know if it works.
Talya

Post by Talya »

I've just reinstalled the game and still having the "Something went wrong when creating you game session. Please reload the server list and try joining another game" message...don't know what to do.
vill_t

Post by vill_t »

Talya wrote:I've just reinstalled the game and still having the "Something went wrong when creating you game session. Please reload the server list and try joining another game" message...don't know what to do.
Thanks for letting me know, my internet connection is so weak, it would take a long time to download the game again.
Giuh
Spotter

Post by Giuh »

Have the same problem, reinstalled the game from steam, verified cache, cleared game and launcher cache. Still cannot play.
I think it's a matter of guests, because my membership expired recently but members can play I believe.
Since 2012 sucking at theHunter :D
Spoiler:
vill_t

Post by vill_t »

Giuh wrote:Have the same problem, reinstalled the game from steam, verified cache, cleared game and launcher cache. Still cannot play.
I think it's a matter of guests, because my membership expired recently but members can play I believe.
I have been a guest since 2013 without problems so I guess it's not about memberships.
Giuh
Spotter

Post by Giuh »

vill_t wrote:
Giuh wrote:Have the same problem, reinstalled the game from steam, verified cache, cleared game and launcher cache. Still cannot play.
I have been a guest since 2013 without problems so I guess it's not about memberships.
I play as a guest since 2013 too and has been a member 3 months only, and I never had problems. But I think this issue has affected guests only after the update because I have not seen any member that cannot play mp.
Since 2012 sucking at theHunter :D
Spoiler:
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

The problem seems to be with the "Find a Multi-Player Game" screen, but if you use the "Dashboard" screen it works and guests can join games......Give it a try.......
Personal Bests...

Return to “Multiplayer”