What would you like to see? -Lock and Learn

Broadcast live hunts, want to watch a live broadcast, have question about how to broadcast, this is where you can post it.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hey Hunters!

As promised last week, here is your chance to have a say in what you would like to see in the Lock and Learn live streams :)

As long as it fits within the game limits, all ideas are welcome and the more the merrier!
It could be that you want to see more bow use... perhaps you have issues hunting a reserve or species and would like to see us try ... maybe you want to see Graham in more fancy dress... :lol: :D

Also if you are reading this and thinking 'I never get to watch because it doesn't fit in my time zone' let us know which time and zone would suit better. Because we are working on trying to optimize our streaming times to encompass more of the community.

Leave your comments below.

Happy Hunting

TK
kevin2106
Hunter

Re: What would you like to see? -Lock and Learn

Post by kevin2106 »

Cable-backed bow VS Arctic fox ;) good luck with that mate

BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Dangerous animal hunting at close range (Bison, Grizzly Bear, Brown Bear, Polar Bear, etc), getting the animals to attack and taking them out at very close ranges, like 2-3m [emoji6] We tried to get Johanna to do this a while back but still have yet to see it! I think she’s scared [emoji14] But it’s fun, and certainly adds a shot of adrenaline! I do have a couple of videos I can post with myself and friends doin this, but they all contain strong language. :P
magicISO

Post by magicISO »

would love to see hunting only with muzzleloader only and if possible go close and shot the animals :) that i think would be fun to watch
Makaan
Scout

Post by Makaan »

I would like to see 2-3 persons duck hunting with dogs (retreivers) - you will have a chance to experience some of unexpected "surprices" :)
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Dangerous animal hunting at close range (Bison, Grizzly Bear, Brown Bear, Polar Bear, etc), getting the animals to attack and taking them out at very close ranges, like 2-3m [emoji6] We tried to get Johanna to do this a while back but still have yet to see it! I think she’s scared [emoji14] But it’s fun, and certainly adds a shot of adrenaline! I do have a couple of videos I can post with myself and friends doin this, but they all contain strong language. :P
I vote for this one.
It will be interesting (fun) to see the reactions on their faces when they get charged. It's not all that difficult to provoke too. Just for added action to the video, just use the bow for the other animals so you don't spook away the charging critters.

(hook up a heart monitor just for fun during the attacks) :lol:
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Dirtwork801

Post by Dirtwork801 »

Pronghorn hunting on a new reserve with pronghorn mule deer and coyote and more weatherby calibers
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Strictly speaking about experience and time with the game, nothing else of course, I'd rather see Johanna than YOU. :P

J/K...sorta :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Hmm everybody here is trying to make it hard for you.
Be nice to EW guys :lol:

What about doing a feral hog / wild boar hunt on a feeder with a few guys?!
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Alpine Ibex only using climbing gear to get up to there habitat. No walking or FT to tents.

Oh and I kind of agree with Stan. Johanna is much more pleasant for my eyes :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

Return to “Live Broadcasting”