Doc is outdated

This forum is for reporting bugs or comments regarding anything related to localization (i.e. translation and theHunter in other languages than English)
User avatar
Ononemi
Outfitter
Posts: 1813
Joined: August 25th, 2012, 8:24 pm
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Doc is outdated

Postby Ononemi » June 21st, 2013, 3:23 pm

Image

Should be changed to "Store", no? ^^
User avatar
slichaos
Chat Logger
Posts: 1115
Joined: May 5th, 2010, 5:39 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Re: Doc is outdated

Postby slichaos » June 21st, 2013, 5:59 pm

"Doc's Outfitters" is the name of the store. It's been that way for years. I don't believe EW changed the name to "Doc's Store".
User avatar
Ononemi
Outfitter
Posts: 1813
Joined: August 25th, 2012, 8:24 pm
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Re: Doc is outdated

Postby Ononemi » June 21st, 2013, 7:49 pm

slichaos wrote:"Doc's Outfitters" is the name of the store. It's been that way for years. I don't believe EW changed the name to "Doc's Store".
Duh uh, I know it's been Doc's Outfitters all these years, but since the MP release, Doc's Outfitters is no more and has been changed to "Store" .. A little text update should be done ^^
User avatar
snakeyes32
Outfitter
Posts: 2544
Joined: May 26th, 2013, 1:05 am
Location: Central Pennsylvania USA

Re: Doc is outdated

Postby snakeyes32 » June 23rd, 2013, 2:39 am

Wait it says cupid arrows in there. Do we have cupid running around shooting heart shaped arrows at the elks so they fall in love.
User avatar
slichaos
Chat Logger
Posts: 1115
Joined: May 5th, 2010, 5:39 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Re: Doc is outdated

Postby slichaos » June 23rd, 2013, 4:40 am

Ononemi wrote:
slichaos wrote:"Doc's Outfitters" is the name of the store. It's been that way for years. I don't believe EW changed the name to "Doc's Store".
Duh uh, I know it's been Doc's Outfitters all these years, but since the MP release, Doc's Outfitters is no more and has been changed to "Store" .. A little text update should be done ^^


From the hunter wiki - You can access his store "Doc's Outfitters" through clicking "Store". I believe his store is still named "Doc's Outfitters" not that it matters...
User avatar
Ononemi
Outfitter
Posts: 1813
Joined: August 25th, 2012, 8:24 pm
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Re: Doc is outdated

Postby Ononemi » June 23rd, 2013, 4:52 am

slichaos wrote:From the hunter wiki - You can access his store "Doc's Outfitters" through clicking "Store". I believe his store is still named "Doc's Outfitters" not that it matters...

When you go to the store now, you can't find anywhere saying "Doc's Outfitters". That's why I assume Doc's Outfitters is history :)
User avatar
Cireme
Master Competitor
Posts: 2306
Joined: March 12th, 2009, 11:24 am

Re: Doc is outdated

Postby Cireme » June 23rd, 2013, 4:54 am

slichaos wrote:From the hunter wiki - You can access his store "Doc's Outfitters" through clicking "Store". I believe his store is still named "Doc's Outfitters" not that it matters...

The wiki is outdated too - Doc's Outfitters no longer exists.
User avatar
snakeyes32
Outfitter
Posts: 2544
Joined: May 26th, 2013, 1:05 am
Location: Central Pennsylvania USA

Re: Doc is outdated

Postby snakeyes32 » June 23rd, 2013, 9:07 am

Doc sold out to a big chain store. Its no longer your little mom and pop shop hunting store.
User avatar
draeath
Hunter
Posts: 964
Joined: February 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Doc is outdated

Postby draeath » August 20th, 2013, 1:52 pm

snakeyes32 wrote:Wait it says cupid arrows in there. Do we have cupid running around shooting heart shaped arrows at the elks so they fall in love.


They were a promotional item. Basically a tracer arrow.

Also, you end questions with a question mark ("?") not a period. :P I will continue to (in good humor, since you've admitted it's just laziness and not disability etc) rib you over that btw (unless you ask me to stop)
User avatar
snakeyes32
Outfitter
Posts: 2544
Joined: May 26th, 2013, 1:05 am
Location: Central Pennsylvania USA

Re: Doc is outdated

Postby snakeyes32 » August 20th, 2013, 4:25 pm

No i don't mind at all rib me all you want it will make me try harder to use proper punctuation. :D

Return to “Localization”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest