Membership renewal

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Dback76

Membership renewal

Post by Dback76 »

Hi I recently received an email which gave me a 30% discount when renewing my membership. I wanted to take this offer up but for the life of me I could not find anywhere to enter the discount code in the store??? Steam wanted me to add funds to my wallet first before entering a discount code which is a bit silly. Any suggestions? See email below

Howdy Hunter!
We haven't seen you around for a while - lots of great things are happening, including the newly released Bobcats, first feline species in theHunter Classic ever!
Felines have been the most requested species for a long, long time and we hope that you will like hunting them - come by and give it a try!
And here is a small gift to you from us - 30% OFF all memberships and membership bundles!
Here is your discount code:

(Click Redeem discount code in the store to enter the code.)
The offer is only valid until Sunday, September 24th, 23:59 CEST, don't miss out!
Happy Hunting!
theHunter Team

Return to “Miscellaneous”