Esc/ I keys and tracking bubbles non functional due to Taxidermy pop up in Trophy Shot mode

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
SloNeZ
Scout

Esc/ I keys and tracking bubbles non functional due to Taxidermy pop up in Trophy Shot mode

Post by SloNeZ »

I took a Trophy shot then hit the Esc key rather than clicking on the Taxidermy popup.
Afterward I couldn't access Inventory with the I and the Esc key was not functioning. Also the tracking bubbles disappeared although I could still log tracks if I walked directly over them.
I tried fast travel with no change. I then had to hit Alt/F4 to end the hunt since Esc wasn't working.
The hunt was on Timbergold Trails.
This is the link to the hunt.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/slon ... n/75793197
Last edited by SloNeZ on August 31st, 2017, 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Esc/ I keys and tracking bubbles non functional due to Taxidermy pop up in Trophy Shot mode

Post by MartinSundberg »

Post by SloNeZ » Today, 5:08 am
I took a Trophy shot then hit the Esc key rather than clicking on the Taxidermy popup.
Afterward I couldn't access Inventory with the I and the Esc key was not functioning. Also the tracking bubbles disappeared although I could still log tracks if I walked directly over them.
I tried fast travel with no change. I then had to hit Alt/F4 to end the hunt since Esc wasn't working.
The hunt was on Timbergold Trails.
his is the link to the hunt.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/slon ... n/75793197
We are aware of this issue and are working on a solution :). Thanks for reporting to us!
SloNeZ
Scout

Re: Esc/ I keys and tracking bubbles non functional due to Taxidermy pop up in Trophy Shot mode

Post by SloNeZ »

You're welcome. Maybe the taxidermy popup should only appear if a lodge is purchased. Or players who don't have a lodge should be able to disable it.
It just makes it take longer to get back to the game after a trophy shot which can be unfortunate when other animals are nearby or calling.
There is an option in Gameplay settings but currently it doesn't seem to disable the taxidermy window in Trophy shot mode.

Return to “Miscellaneous”