Achievement totals for animals are not being added up correctly.

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Achievement totals for animals are not being added up correctly.

Post by JimboCrow »

On my Achievements tab, in the Overview section, there are three progress bars for the categories at the top of the page. The unlocked weapons total shown does not match what I calculate when I count manually. There are 511 possible weapons achievements, or 73 weapons x 7 achievements. My UNLOCKED total, when I hover over the weapons progress bar shows 438/511 (85.7%) but when I manually count I find that I have 444 unlocked. To make things easier for counting I count only the achievements I have NOT completed yet and subtract. I count that I have 67 LOCKED achievements. 511 - 67 = 444.

I have calculated several others on the leaderboard this way and this appears to be a common and varied problem. It sometimes also occurs on a user's animal progress bar. For instance, HooCairs animals progress bar shows he has 239 / 253 but when I counted I found he has 242 unlocked. His weapons achievements show he has 428 / 511 unlocked but when I counted I found he should have 440.

The problem with these progress bars is significant, because it is how the badges are calculated. It would be helpful if this could be corrected. Thank you.

Return to “Miscellaneous”