Whitehart Travel Mission 6 ("Caring for the Weak") can be done in several hunts

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Whitehart Travel Mission 6 ("Caring for the Weak") can be done in several hunts

Post by Tanngnjostr »

As per title: I just realized that the Whitehart Travel Mission 6 ("Caring for the Weak") doesn't include the "during the same hunt" option in the objectives - and it can actually be done in several hunts. Since it's the only Travel mission (I know of) where that's the case, I assume it's a mistake?
Image Image Image
hunterPumpkinhead

Re: Whitehart Travel Mission 6 ("Caring for the Weak") can be done in several hunts

Post by hunterPumpkinhead »

There is actually other travel missions that do not require you to complete all tasks within the same session. For instance, on mission 6 "Small Game Night" on Settlers Creek Travel Mission's pack, It does not require the tasks to be done during the same session.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Whitehart Travel Mission 6 ("Caring for the Weak") can be done in several hunts

Post by Tanngnjostr »

hunterPumpkinhead wrote:There is actually other travel missions that do not require you to complete all tasks within the same session. For instance, on mission 6 "Small Game Night" on Settlers Creek Travel Mission's pack, It does not require the tasks to be done during the same session.
Okay, thanks, I didn't know that since I haven't gotten this far in the SC mission pack yet. So if it's intended, sorry for the confusion. I just assumed that all travel missions were supposed to be done in one session.
Image Image Image
hunterPumpkinhead

Post by hunterPumpkinhead »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
hunterPumpkinhead wrote:There is actually other travel missions that do not require you to complete all tasks within the same session. For instance, on mission 6 "Small Game Night" on Settlers Creek Travel Mission's pack, It does not require the tasks to be done during the same session.
Okay, thanks, I didn't know that since I haven't gotten this far in the SC mission pack yet. So if it's intended, sorry for the confusion. I just assumed that all travel missions were supposed to be done in one session.
No problem. It would make sense if they were all required to be done in 1 session, however I do believe its intentional they did not set them up that way.
There is also a mission on the Rougarou Travel pack that doesn't require tasks to be done in one session. I forget the name of it right now, though.

Return to “Miscellaneous”