Incorrect achievement stats [4152]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
DougStanhope

Incorrect achievement stats [4152]

Post by DougStanhope »

Player:DougStanhope

First point, in my profile/overview i did not get the HS point for killing red fox, i got my first 3 in the last hunt.

Second point, in my profile/overview i got the achievement for my first kill of E Rabbit, Red Kangaroo and Reindeer but they are not in my profile/animal.
CatchU
Tracker

Re: Incorrect achievement stats [4152]

Post by CatchU »

HunterProfile: CatchU

On my stat page all achievements showing as unlock date the current date of the day.

Since couple of weeks achievements are updated delayed or after I harvest the same species the 'old' numbers are added and the correct number comes up.
Makaan
Scout

Post by Makaan »

Player: Makaan

Achievments page data problems:

1) The unlocking date of each achivement is not correct - all achivements unlocking date is now same as actuall date - should be correct to moment of each achivment unlocking - now we cannot check how much time it takes to get each level of achievment, I hope this data which show history of our HS progress are not lost and can be fixed

2) In case any of avchievment level is just reached for example 500 Goose (see in my account) > the block of the achivement (Canada Goose 5/7) is not marked as finished (bright colored) also description Canada Goose 4/7 is incorrect - should be Canada Goose 5/7
Makaan
Scout

Post by Makaan »

It looks is fixed now - great!!!

Return to “Miscellaneous”