Trophy Integrity irregularities. [2759]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
T0MRf5
Outfitter

Trophy Integrity irregularities. [2759]

Post by T0MRf5 »

There still exists bugs with the trophy integrity values. There are two bugs that I have witnessed.

The first is that it is possible to get 100% trophy integrity at lower distances than should be possible.

The second concerns the weapons 9.3x62, 6.5x55 and the .223. These will all give varying values with trophy integrity values being either too high for a distance or too low. This might not be restricted to just these weapons but they are the ones I have noticed.
T0MRf5
Outfitter

Re: Trophy Integrity irregularities.

Post by T0MRf5 »

Adding to this report that the .30-30 also suffers from the second issue outlined above.
T0MRf5
Outfitter

Re: Trophy Integrity irregularities. [2759]

Post by T0MRf5 »

Continuing the theme of new rifle rounds not working correctly, the .22 is also affected. Every rifle ammo since the 8x57 appears affected.
T0MRf5
Outfitter

Post by T0MRf5 »

Add to this the .454. That brings the total to six ammunition types. All other types can be accurately predicted to the best of my knowledge.
T0MRf5
Outfitter

Post by T0MRf5 »

Tentatively, after looking at some values I will suggest that the second bug mentioned was not in fact a bug, but merely evidence of the fact that the weapons mentioned have always used this new system. Although a very odd way of doing things, it looks like this might be as designed.

Return to “Miscellaneous”