Help pop-up info in trophy shot is not disappearing

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found on the website, forum, competitions and missions. Please use the reported issue in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Website typo
Knut
Outfitter

Help pop-up info in trophy shot is not disappearing

Post by Knut »

First of all: I know it has been mentioned by someone before but I couldn't find the post -and I tried hard...

All below is referring to GUI run in mode "contextual" - I haven't tested other modes.

If one presses in the trophy shot mode the key for help (in my case "F") and quits the trophy shot mode before the messages disappear by hitting "Esc", the help info message of the GUI will stay permanent until the next trophy shot.

If one does it again then while in trophy arrange mode, the different pop-up info will stay TOGETHER with the trophy shot mode info that was problematic before and already disappeared. Both infos will stack on top of each other

If the messages were faulty as described above and got removed by taking another regular trophy shot, the pop-up info during the trophy shot will remain empty.

If due to taking a regular trophy shot, the stuck messages disappeared, they will re-appear with other pop-up messages such as scent eliminator and after re-appearing stay permanent until the next trophy shot.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov

Return to “Miscellaneous”