Non-stop trotting of the black bears ...

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Non-stop trotting of the black bears ...

Post by DYEUZ »

DYEUZ
Single player
RFF
Coor of TS : x -12352 / y -6451

Lately , i've been hunting black bears a lot and noticed a major change in their behavior . They seem to trot way more than before and for no apparent reasons .
They trot for long periods of time also. Even at my bait station in the swamp , they do the same .
I'm not saying they do not roam no more , they still do, but the trotting is excessive now and in their trotting , there is that almost robot like stoppage after each sequence .
Something changed .

Step to reproduce : Well, simply go out to hunt black bears in RFF. If you have a bait station and TS, it will be easier to check them out .

In this video , you see just a moment of what is becoming more and more constant .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

L3M182
Outfitter

Re: Non-stop trotting of the black bears ...

Post by L3M182 »

dont know if its a bug or intended but yeah they do seem to trot a bit more than they used to. dont know if its a good or bad thing. more tricky and rewarding to hunt but they will return to the feeder quicker. what is 100% a good thing is being able to play in max settings. that just looks bad dude, i feel for you.

Return to “Animals”