Roaming Bug .

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Roaming Bug .

Post by DYEUZ »

Roaming bug on a Feral Goat in BRR

Name : DYEUZ
Reserve : BRR
Game mode : Single player
Time : See Hunter Mate in video

It started when i saw this big white goat in the distance with long Ibex like horns . He was approximately 190m away .
Clear shot i tried him with my .270 rifle and after pulling the trigger , he ran away .
Pretty confident that he would be down not to far , i arrive at the spot where i shot him, no blood . :shock:
I take his tracks and start to follow . I wanted him , because he was very big / nice .
After a while , i decided to record this for you guys , for a couple minutes . It is clear that the tracks never decrease normally as i run them down .
I could have gone like that pretty long , but whats the use . You most certainly know that it would have been for nothing , never catching up to him .
After the video was stopped, i continue for about another minute and it was still the same .
I am pretty sure also that it was that big white Goat . I am pretty sure also of my aiming , so would say that its bugged alright .

Step to reproduce
Geez, i don't know .Like i said before in other normal post , i kind of get them on any species and mostly when its big scoring ones .
Try to find big scoring tracks and follow .

Hope this helps , tyvm

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Roaming Bug .

Post by MartinSundberg »

Unread postby DYEUZ » Today, 2:03 am
Roaming bug on a Feral Goat in BRR
Roberto And I are working with this bug as we speak. Thank you for providing this information. It will probably help us a lot!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Very happy then . Lets find this bug and kill it ! :)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

I think we've killed it. At least parts of it. If it happens again, please tell us :)
edit: There's been a misunderstanding with the communication. I was under the impression that the bear roaming fix were to be included with the Stutzen release. That is not the case. I do apologies for this.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Excellent! I sure hope it is true. Altho' for one reason or another I was never plagued with this bug, but have certainly seen it. Good work EW! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Bad news. Bug is alive and well. Moon just had it happen to her on TgT with a Grizzly Bear after being shot with a bow. Weird thing is tho, eventually it fell from the heavens and she was able to claim it. I'll try to get more info from her when I return home.
Also, is anyone else noticing that the Mule Deer on TgT are spooking at much further of a distance? We had Mulies spooking at over 130m while we were crouched, that has NEVER happened before at that distance. Something unintended I presume?

Return to “Animals”