Sitka Blood Bug

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
FastGun
Scout

Sitka Blood Bug

Post by FastGun »

Bug Report
Game Mode: SP

Description:
When hunting on Whiterime Ridge I tried to shoot sitkas with longbow. Both males and females. The bug is they don't left blood where they have hit. After they start to run they are lefting blood tracks to 1-2 m away from hitting place.

Steps to Reproduce:
Go whiterime ridge
Take a longbow
Hit a sitka deer

Additional Information:
Host: 0.4mb Up / 0.2mb down
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Sitka Blood Bug

Post by MartinSundberg »

When hunting on Whiterime Ridge I tried to shoot sitkas with longbow. Both males and females. The bug is they don't left blood where they have hit. After they start to run they are lefting blood tracks to 1-2 m away from hitting place.
Do this happen a lot with sitkas for you? Any other animals, with the same bug? As you say, it should leave a blood trail at the point of impact. I will start looking into this.
FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

MartinSundberg wrote:
Do this happen a lot with sitkas for you? Any other animals, with the same bug? As you say, it should leave a blood trail at the point of impact. I will start looking into this.
I didn't looked so carefully but %95 this happens. Not on other animals. It leave blood but it goes away so fastly that I can't click on it.
MartinSundberg
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by MartinSundberg »

I didn't looked so carefully but %95 this happens. Not on other animals. It leave blood but it goes away so fastly that I can't click on it.
I've tried this on Steam and so far haven't been able to replicate it. I used the longbow with longbow arrows. I have shot at least 5 sitkas and all of them have left a blood trail at the correct position. Do you play from the website or directly from Steam?
FastGun
Scout

Post by FastGun »

from steam
If you want I can try to recreate it and post you a short and low-quality video
EDIT: I tried and I can't recreate it. The hunt that this bug happened I pressed ESC and made the game stop for 3-4 hours then I saw this bug.

Return to “Animals”