*Can't harvest animals (1007)

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found involving the animals. Please use the animals species name in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Bear tracks disappear
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter

Re: Himmeldal red deer not able to be harvsted

Post by Flanker305 »

I would LOVE to hunt Red Deer on Hemmeldal. :-P
gunrangejohn
Outfitter

Re: Himmeldal red deer not able to be harvsted

Post by gunrangejohn »

momom you mean Herc
ix_damo_ix

blacktail deer [can't confirm kill]

Post by ix_damo_ix »

shot and killed the blacktail deer on whitehart island next to tower 3 but when i go to harvest it just keeps saying heart lung shot i walk away come back to see if i could harvest it but still cant.
Last edited by Flanker305 on March 11th, 2014, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to clarify topic title
Ghihom

Animal Transparency

Post by Ghihom »

Shot a moose earlier and when i reached the end of the blood trail the corpse was transparent and i couldn't claim it, my friend in multi-player couldn't even see the corpse
lorefuma

Re: *Can't harvest animals (1007)

Post by lorefuma »

A similar bugs: Redfeather Falls multiplayer. another player (Piateda1) shot several time a albino BT near (-11495, -4110 a little more south east of this) the animal don'dies. he marked the location. I was to see tha animal, when i was there the buck is dead on the ground. maked somo photo then harvested. exactly when I use harvested mode of Huntermate I "lost" connection. the buck wasn't considered hardvested to piateda1. is not the first time that i lost connection exactly when harvesting a animal. Date is 2014-03-20 some minute after 20:10 my local time.
location and hours came from a deer I have shot not distant from where the bugged deer was.
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

Confirmed two times today, but only on the prolonged hunt. Never happened to me as I usually never retire to next day, did it today, and couldn't harvest one Red stag and male Pheasant. So maybe the prolonged hunts are the matter?
Urgia
Scout

Post by Urgia »

MetalMind wrote:Confirmed two times today, but only on the prolonged hunt. Never happened to me as I usually never retire to next day, did it today, and couldn't harvest one Red stag and male Pheasant. So maybe the prolonged hunts are the matter?
Yes, you will see a lot of bugged harvests in prolonged hunts, 1 out of 3 in my experience. I never prolong my hunts now.
BritsDoItBest
Spotter

Huntermate NOT RECOGNIZING Record Hog

Post by BritsDoItBest »

I just called in and successfully shot this hog (1st hog listed in my gallery: no score) I tracked the trail of blood, with no issue from the Huntermate, until I came to his body. Now all of a sudden the Huntermate isn't evening recognizing him?!?! This is by far my record Hog and now he's just a waste. SOOO irritated!!!
BritsDoItBest
Spotter

Hogs in Homestead are becoming a nightmare!

Post by BritsDoItBest »

Problem: Huntermate not recognizing dead animal.
Animal: Feral Hog
Map: Homestead Lodge

For the second time I've had to leave a very big hog out in the field. The Huntermate is recognizing the blood and previous tracks but when it comes to harvesting.... it seems to grow stupid! Anyone else having this problem?
WhiteRabbit
Outfitter

Post by WhiteRabbit »

Can't Harvest Animal
Game Mode: MP

Description:
I shot this buck with the parker python on Red Feather Falls and it dropped immediately and when I tried to harvest it, I was denied. My thumb clicked the button over and over but it would not accept the deer. I tried switching my weapons to my weapons and back, changing my huntermate key and running around it with my head cut off like a chicken. I also went 250 meters away and came back and it would still wouldn't take it. This also happened to another hunter at the same time in my session and he had a big buck as well. This incident happened after a 6 hour session and the game forced us to return to the lodge. Shortly after the return to the lodge, we shot these animals, and were denied our kills. What if this was a trophy animal or a rare?

Steps to Reproduce:
Not sure

Additional Information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIdxi-pECDU

Return to “Animals”