WhiteRime Ridge Rain audio [4114]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
phil1
Hunter

WhiteRime Ridge Rain audio [4114]

Post by phil1 »

X-3828, Y-8792. Not sure if the latest patch (16th Oct), introduced rain intentionally into WRR, I really hope not!!! But it started to rain and then the rain changed to snow, but the rain audio remained, the game then crashed with error code -805306369.
Soreshy

Whiterime Ridge rain

Post by Soreshy »

I was hunting in Whiterime Ridge, when suddenly the sky went dark and sound of normal rain started. There was no rain itself, just the sound and dark sky as shown in the picture below.

Matthew_H

Re: WhiteRime Ridge Rain audio [4114]

Post by Matthew_H »

I had this problem, but it started snowing, and just south of the lakes to the north of the south lodge, some spots turned to rain. Then instead if the rain slowing down and barley raining at all the sound just cut out once the snow stopped
lisarob
Hunter

Re: WhiteRime Ridge Rain audio [4114]

Post by lisarob »

I had the same problem, with some new features: it actually rained (not only the sounds and colour, it actually rained for half an hour), with the same switch between snow and rain for a few seconds. It occurs mainly near the hot springs.

Return to “Environment”