Medium Intensity Rain Sound Bugged in Hirschfelden [3211]

This forum is for reporting bugs or glitches found within the landscape. Please use the environments names in the topic title with description, titles with only "found a bug", "bug" and alike will be deleted.
Example title: Redfeather Falls floating rocks
Knut
Outfitter

Medium Intensity Rain Sound Bugged in Hirschfelden [3211]

Post by Knut »

Bug Report

Description:
Rain of medium intensity in Hirschfelden sounds like a Diesel Tractor for me. Interestingly that's only the case in Hirschfelden, but it is persistent since quite a while and has survived a complete re-installation of the game.

My Computer
Platform: Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 motherboard with AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.70 GHz Processor, 10 GB RAM, GeForce GTX660 2GB GDDR5 Graphic Card, Logitec G930 Headset and Audio Software
OS & Version: Windows 64bit Win7 Home Premium SP1
Browser: Firefox 32.0.3
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
Extort713
Tracker

Re: Medium Intensity Rain Sound Bugged in Hirschfelden [3211

Post by Extort713 »

Yeah well on RB there is a ghost noise, sounds like a child say taotao taotao taotao, and loops every 3 secs until the rain is over. It's driving me crazy I can't play on that map now.

Return to “Environment”