Tweed and Rifles

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Tweed and Rifles

Post by Tod1d »

"submits" thing fixed. Try again
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

" Unknowncolumn 'participant_id' in 'where clause' "

why?
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Tod1d wrote:"submits" thing fixed. Try again
same error.Unknown column 'participant_id' in 'where clause''

TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

The same error is also with me.

Unknown column 'participant_id' in 'where clause'
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Dilaj wrote:" Unknowncolumn 'participant_id' in 'where clause' "
Same here while trying to submit my big moose. Good to know we'll have 24 hours now! ;)

Guys, please let me remind you that spawn mashing is not allowed in this competition and might lead to a disqualification. The UHC App checks that hunts were at least 30 minutes (real time) if you want to submit an animal, but generally speaking I don't want to see a lot of hunts <30 minutes in your hunt history while the competition is running. I know that disconnects and crashes can happen and sometimes you might have to quit a hunt earlier due to personal reasons, but this should be an exception. The majority of hunts in your hunt history between February 23rd and March 5th should be 30 minutes and more. Thanks!
Image Image Image
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Same here while trying to submit my big moose. Good to know we'll have 24 hours now! ;)

Guys, please let me remind you that spawn mashing is not allowed in this competition and might lead to a disqualification. The UHC App checks that hunts were at least 30 minutes (real time) if you want to submit an animal, but generally speaking I don't want to see a lot of hunts <30 minutes in your hunt history while the competition is running. I know that disconnects and crashes can happen and sometimes you might have to quit a hunt earlier due to personal reasons, but this should be an exception. The majority of hunts in your hunt history between February 23rd and March 5th should be 30 minutes and more. Thanks!
thanks for reminder.

cz4ris

Post by cz4ris »

Hi, I've been trying to submit a score through the scoresheet for a while now and keep hitting an error after I click "Submit this animal" - Unknown column 'participant_id' in 'where clause'
Any idea what might be causing this? It verifies correctly and is within the timeframe.
OldMM1966
Scout

Post by OldMM1966 »

Just a little time-out from hunting to say thank you for the comp Tanngnjostr, I am having a blast. (no pun intended) The classic weapons are so much fun, I really haven't used them much but I can see it as being very habit forming.

Also a big thank you to my partner amramco1964, you have been fantastic!!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

cz4ris wrote:Hi, I've been trying to submit a score through the scoresheet for a while now and keep hitting an error after I click "Submit this animal" - Unknown column 'participant_id' in 'where clause'
Any idea what might be causing this? It verifies correctly and is within the timeframe.
We all have this problem at the moment. It seems that while Tod fixed the old issues with the leaderboard - which looks accurate now - something else in the code got a little broken. I'm afraid he'll have to look at it once again. Since the time for submitting an animal has been increased to 24 hours, please try it again later.
Image Image Image
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

why?
Because it's a team comp and it should be 'team_id'. Try again. :)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Competitions”