Tweed and Rifles

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Tweed and Rifles

Post by DYEUZ »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:OMG! The Deadly Frenchmen?? We're doomed! Doomed I say!.....................NOT!! Make sure you have birdshot when you go after that Canada Goose! No slugs allowed! :roll: :P
Didn't you read the rules? Real winners use a bow for the geese!
Or let me say it in French: Foie gras avec l'arc s'il yous plaît! :D

:lol: Good one :lol:

I have added some wonderful trophies to the first post. Thanks to David (caledonianblues) who created them for the winners! :)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

WE ARE READY !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

NOTICE! - a couple of the requirements for this comp are dependent upon data in the animal scoresheet that may not get updated on the server immediately after the hunt. If you see the message:

"ERROR: Your scoresheet hasn't fully updated on the server. Try again later. (~ 1 hour after hunt ended)",

that means the scoresheet needs to finish updating. The maximum time should be 1 hour after the hunt ended. (distributed servers seem to send updates at least every hour). If necessary, I may adjust the sand-bagging rule to more than 90 minutes. But, I hope that should be sufficient.

Carry on... ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

OK Thanks Tod1d
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

You can now see "Tweed and Rifles" on the UHC competition page, enroll, create a team and invite a team mate (or get invited) – see the updated links in the first post. It starts in a little more than a week, so find a partner and get the old weapons dusted off. Don't forget to check whether your team owns at least one weapon of each category... otherwise some shopping might be due.

Don't worry if you see UHC staff (Tod and David), EW staff (Mat) or myself on the list of participants – we want to have a bit of fun too, but of course we'll remove our scores from the leaderboard when the comp is over and we will not compete for any prizes.

I hope to see a lot of you – I know it's a competition with a demanding choice of weapons, but also a good way to prove your hunting skills, don'tcha think?
Image Image Image
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Entered and looking for a partner. These are the guns that I own
7.62x54R
.405 Lever Action
Longbow
10 GA, 12 GA Single Shot
.50 Cap Lock Muzzleloader

Shoot me a PM.
Spoiler:
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I entered & own guns for all categories. If you're looking for a partner let me know.

walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Hey Marc, a quick question for you. As long as the team has all required weapons can one person kill 3 of the required species with 1 gun? i.e. using the single shot 12 gauge, for geese, and using buckshot or slugs for the other animals.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

walt133 wrote:Hey Marc, a quick question for you. As long as the team has all required weapons can one person kill 3 of the required species with 1 gun? i.e. using the single shot 12 gauge, for geese, and using buckshot or slugs for the other animals.
Sure, you can theoretically use the same gun 6 times as long as the other 4 harvests cover the other categories and each team mate has at least 3 harvests.
Image Image Image
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
walt133 wrote:Hey Marc, a quick question for you. As long as the team has all required weapons can one person kill 3 of the required species with 1 gun? i.e. using the single shot 12 gauge, for geese, and using buckshot or slugs for the other animals.
Sure, you can theoretically use the same gun 6 times as long as the other 4 harvests cover the other categories and each team mate has at least 3 harvests.
Cool thanks! ;)

Return to “Competitions”